Official 1.5m Guar. Sunday Million Thread....

I know this doesn't start until this afternoon but im in as Hub Dub 04. GLGL.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in as RunrRunrStr8...but be honest HubDub...you just wanted your name to be on the thread didn't you??? :club:

STAKEAMENTS WOULD BE HANDY! The number of DSs I have played for this probably totals about $150! lol, keep coming 3rd or so in the first table to donks! turbos are for suckers! :club:

in like flinn and JC is lurking so you know he is in

I recently got some money on stars. I qualified a few times this week, this will be my first sunday millions. First sunday million, one year anniversary, oh oh its magic im going to win.

I see everyone is trying to live out their pipe dreams.... I will let you win, I dont mind coming in 2nd

in, looking forward to busting in the mid 4000s with a 4.5:1 edge...but thankfully one my horses will FT and I will make 20K+.
FYP :club:
won my seat but i might have to sell itif i dont im in as Degenerasian
Just use the T dollars for MTT and SNG entries. I'm in this ridiculous crap shoot of a tourney. If I win 10 -15 coin flips, hit a few sets/flushes/straights at the right time, and dodge the 2-6 outers at the river, I may get my moneys back.good luck everyone

Won a seat last Sunday for $9, so what the hell. Gonna be a nice prize pool. Let's see how lucky I can get. Maybe I should stick a couple of batteries up my a$$ for luck!!!