Hypothetically

Let's say there are 100 notches on a wheel. On 90 of them is a WINNER symbol. If you win, you have a life of luxury handed to you. You never have to work again, you get a great house, etc. On 10 of them is a LOSER symbol. If you lose, you life the rest of your life in poverty in a third world country. Choose not to spin the wheel and life goes on as is.Do you spin the wheel? If not, what odds, if any, would you need to spin?

I'd spin the wheel and if I landed on loser, I'd pretend I thought it said "looser", as "loser" is almost spelled the same as "looser". "Looser" has an extra "o" in it. After the first "o" and before the "s". That's what I love most about the English language, an extra letter here, an extra letter there, and oh look, I've completely changed the meaning of a word. While you were reading that I just broke your stupid demon wheel.

The category is: People Who Annoy You.N_GGERS"I'd like to solve the puzzle Pat.""It's NIGGERS!""I'm sorry, the correct answer is Naggers.""Oh yeah. Of course."HA HAHAHAHHAHAHHA

The category is: People Who Annoy You.N_GGERS"I'd like to solve the puzzle Pat.""It's NIGGERS!""I'm sorry, the correct answer is Naggers.""Oh yeah. Of course."HA HAHAHAHHAHAHHA
God dammit, shouldn't have used a wheel analogy. I was going ping pong balls too...
Let's say there are 100 notches on a wheel. On 90 of them is a WINNER symbol. If you win, you have a life of luxury handed to you. You never have to work again, you get a great house, etc. On 10 of them is a LOSER symbol. If you lose, you life the rest of your life in poverty in a third world country. Choose not to spin the wheel and life goes on as is.Do you spin the wheel? If not, what odds, if any, would you need to spin?
I'd spin the **** out of that wheel. Seriously. It wouldn't even be a hard decision. Then again, I just got laid off.
I'd spin the **** out of that wheel. Seriously. It wouldn't even be a hard decision. Then again, I just got laid off.
Would you do it at 85/15?I mean, SOMALIA???
Ok, but what if 70% of the time you get adopted by Madonna? I'll bet you won't spin on that one.
Yeah, god forbit I get adopted by someone extremely wealthy and get treated to whatever I wanted for the remainder of my life.
Seriously. Even I wouldn't spin that wheel.
Oh come on. She's filthy rich and would treat her kid like gold to show the tabloids how she saved the poor child from a life of poverty.
Oh come on. She's filthy rich and would treat her kid like gold to show the tabloids how she saved the poor child from a life of poverty.
But you'd have to listen to that horrible accent day in and day out.....I'm not having this discussion.
But you'd have to listen to that horrible accent day in and day out.....I'm not having this discussion.
You'd be so goddamned rich and spoiled that you could just pay your butler to be your personal punching bag. That way you can take out all your adolescent rage on him when your mother's voice gets on your nerves.Face it. Rich and spoiled trumps any pet peeve you may have with Madonna. Also, adoption gives you a nice little loophole, since you're not blood related.

hell yea id spin that wheelI think I would spin it even if it was 70-30 but if there were any more I couldnt qualify it as a bad beat and I would have nothing to tell the Somalian guys at the poker table