Poker Stars Wsop Team Canada

Hey do you have to go to the .net site for this? I was looking for the qualifiers and could not find them.
no....there was 2 qualifiers a day to get into round 2...i dont know what the schedule is nowi didnt use .net

I don't use the .net site either, I just didn't see the qualifiers when I looked yesterday. They seem to be advertising during the Canucks games for the .net site so I thought they might be there. Unfortunatly it seems that I'd have to download that site to check. Hey I got some autoghaphed Naslund stuff from Dice&Ice last year if you want it.

ThxMy bro had a rough ride...Some clown chasing a flush rivered a str8 insteadLast hand he was all-in with JJ against QQ, turn is a J, river a Q gg. **** you Lee jones.

Hey guys, I was in this too, and got killed pretty early on. But I noticed something about this tournament. At least for as long as I was there, I saw no donks going all in on nothing to double up early. It was pretty cool to see.Derswick, the Qualifiers happened at 6:30 pm and 9:30 pm every day this week since last Saturday. Don't need .net, but registration only starts an hour before, they're capped at 3000 each (only the top 100 make it), and the list fills up in 5 minutes (so you don't actually have an hour to register). It's crazy.Are they doing it every week Naslund??EDIT: I checked; they're doing it again today so I guess so. Be ready to push Register at 8:30 or forget it.