Ya i made some racial slurs, yes I mentioned to Mike M bout strippers and blow, but my last ban I didnt even swear, just mild normal bored railing BS. So they banned my chat is August. I asked for it to be reinstated a wek ago and told them I wanted to make a deposit of 500 but would not do so if my chat was still banned(it was true) and they said my chat was banned permanently and will not by reactivated. How does this make sense? what about 2-3-5 years from now? is my chat banned for my life time, til I get married and play under my wifes name? Doesnt seem very good from a business standpoint. I REALLY LIKED FTP :club:

Ya i made some racial slurs, yes I mentioned to Mike M bout strippers and blow, but my last ban I didnt even swear, just mild normal bored railing BS. So they banned my chat is August. I asked for it to be reinstated a wek ago and told them I wanted to make a deposit of 500 but would not do so if my chat was still banned(it was true) and they said my chat was banned permanently and will not by reactivated. How does this make sense? what about 2-3-5 years from now? is my chat banned for my life time, til I get married and play under my wifes name? Doesnt seem very good from a business standpoint. I REALLY LIKED FTP :club:
Why don't you learn to not be a moron while intranet-poker-railing?

I honestly can't remember the last time I made a racial slur. I have seen a lot of crap at the online tables and try to report every one of them. I might be responsible for several bans !!

racial slur was not repetitive, it was a onetime thing deep in a MTT, no excuse, just saying not like i did it a lot, I cant think of the last time I made a racial slur either, and never have I meant it, not that it matters in this situation.

racial slur was not repetitive, it was a onetime thing deep in a MTT, no excuse, just saying not like i did it a lot, I cant think of the last time I made a racial slur either, and never have I meant it, not that it matters in this situation.
it doesn't matter dude, those words cut more than any words i can think of. i have zero tolerance for racial slurs. i'm with others in reporting slurs the instant i see them at the tables.
Well was the slur formed into a well thought out joke?

I had my chat permanently banned from gaming club about 2 or 3 years ago for stuff that was'nt that bad. I guess there was an administrator warning me in the chat but I did'nt see him. Basically I was fooling around telling people I was all in blind and stuff like that and I guess that was against the rules. I did'nt make any slurs or I did'nt swear beligerantly, although I was a bit of a ****. So I emailed them telling them if they did'nt reinstate then I would never play there again, they denied me so I withdrew and have'nt been back since. They email me every once in a while

at a guess, i'd say there is more history to your outbursts than you are telling us. the sites generally give a fair amount of latitude for people to learn how to deal with other humans in a chat window.do the crime, do the time.

Lifetime chat ban seems illogical to me, from a business standpoint, why not at most say 2,3, even 5 freaking years ill still be playing?? but I digress
If I own a business and there's somebody with history of disturbing my customers and making them uncomfortable, and this person hasn't learned from previous warnings (bans) - I would be willing to sacrifice the business with the disruptive customer in order to make my business a more comfortable place for others.
Lifetime chat ban seems illogical to me, from a business standpoint, why not at most say 2,3, even 5 freaking years ill still be playing?? but I digress
do you think that 500 bucks is worth more to them, from a logical business standpoint, than running a comfortable envrionment for more players with more money?

Why would your ability to chat stop you from playing poker?Also, my guess. They make more money from the people who stay at the tables, rather than those who leave due to putting up with racial slurs at the table, all being more than the money you contribute in rake.Why would you even start this thread?

I had my chat permanently banned from gaming club about 2 or 3 years ago for stuff that was'nt that bad. I guess there was an administrator warning me in the chat but I did'nt see him. Basically I was fooling around telling people I was all in blind and stuff like that and I guess that was against the rules. I did'nt make any slurs or I did'nt swear beligerantly, although I was a bit of a ****. So I emailed them telling them if they did'nt reinstate then I would never play there again, they denied me so I withdrew and have'nt been back since. They email me every once in a while
haha, I've done loadsa times on 'Stars. It's fun when one guy starts talking back to you. Inspired by a story from Doyle's Wisdom of a Champion book, I once entered a table and started saying things like "Well my ole pappy always told me [insert some logical piece illogical poker bs]". It was funny coz I think a few of they guys took me seriously.

thinking 500 might change their mind is just silly..u were doingthis crap at a high stakes table where that 500 u were enticing them with was probably the sb at the time and the people at the table had 50-100k each in front of them easy...think about it...who would u defend, and how embarassing would it be if when u got off ban u went to the same table to the same person and did the same thing...there is only one way to MAKE SURE that doesnt happen and make them look stupid...and thats what they did

anyone who makes a racial slur joking or not is just an idiot. And should just vote republican and all the other things you racist do. You should be banned from here for admitting it.