what do u think it is?

I've got a small bankroll, @ $100-$200, I play the baby limits, .05/.10 NL. Buy in for the max of course, 10 bucks at a time..take some horrible beats, I play pretty tight aggressive, and I just seem to get my nuts busted by fish, drawn out on a lot, you all know the feeling. So then I'll lose half my roll, get mad and go to the 1/2 table..20 minutes later I'm back where I started..what's the deal? Should I just stick to the 1/2 table? Or am I just lucky at that limit. I know that with such a small roll I should be at the smaller limits, but I always lose there, and then triple up at the 1/2..what's the deal?

I've got a small bankroll, @ $100-$200, I play the baby limits, .05/.10 NL. Buy in for the max of course, 10 bucks at a time..take some horrible beats, I play pretty tight aggressive, and I just seem to get my nuts busted by fish, drawn out on a lot, you all know the feeling. So then I'll lose half my roll, get mad and go to the 1/2 table..20 minutes later I'm back where I started..what's the deal? Should I just stick to the 1/2 table? Or am I just lucky at that limit. I know that with such a small roll I should be at the smaller limits, but I always lose there, and then triple up at the 1/2..what's the deal?
play 2-4 on party. i hear 'justblaze112' is a fish.
Hahaha...you're a funny guy.
Hahaha...you're a funny guy.
I dont see why your wasting your time on .5 / .10 NL.. its a crap shoot on every site.You have enough money to play .50/ 1 limit.. or even 1 /2 limit., its not exactly a "bank role".. but your building towards that.. i mean. if you had 3 grand to put into a online account to play poker., well sir., i'd say stick to your day job, cuz you seem to be doin fine as it is.

If your are playing a tight-aggressive strategy as you say, I'd stick to limit play and avoid the no limit and pot limit games, though these games can be very profitable, as far as the lower levels are concerned. I give this advice, because limit is geared toward tight-aggressive play. By playing proper hands correctly, you should produce a decent average/100 hands. With a $100-200 bankroll you can play 10c/20c limit to 25c/50c limit. When you get to $300, you can consider moving to 50c/$1, though I would suggest building it furter to $400 before making that move. As for your current way of play, I'd try to disuade you from jumping up to $1/$2. You may have found success here, as your skill may be appropriate, however, your bankroll is not. Eventually this routine will fail simply due to variance. The low-limit tables can be frustrating due to fish and their erractic behavior and poor judgement. It isn't fun when your opponent calls you to the river hold J5 and hits runner-runner 5 , 5 to take out your AA. However, it must be realized that these are precisely the players that we want playing with us. Play within your bankroll and play enough hands, and bad beats have very little significance. Good luck to you.

its ur roll is 200 and ur playing .05/.10 no limit u only really need 100 to play there and ur probably not playing the best u can becuase if u loose $10 buyin u dont care. u should go to stakes where if u loose a buyin it hurts. go play .10/.25 and a 25 buyin will probably hurt u alot more. but if u do this u wont have a big enough roll . meybe play 3 tables of 25c and two tabels of .05/.10 if u like playing 5. if not 3 or 4 25c tables would be good. if u loose just move back down

its ur roll is 200 and ur playing .05/.10 no limit u only really need 100 to play there and ur probably not playing the best u can becuase if u loose $10 buyin u dont care. u should go to stakes where if u loose a buyin it hurts. go play .10/.25 and a 25 buyin will probably hurt u alot more. but if u do this u wont have a big enough roll . meybe play 3 tables of 25c and two tabels of .05/.10 if u like playing 5. if not 3 or 4 25c tables would be good. if u loose just move back down
I think that 20 buy-ins is just right.Dutch.

I played .05/.1 nl on Full Tilt for most of last fall and made 1000 bucks, I don't think its a crapshoot at all. Ussually people's faults lie within there own play, not the limit. If you feel 1/2 is good then do it, its your money, you might make it, variance exists but the odds you will experience that much of it is low, especially if you are playing tight/aggressive. You should do whatever you think is best for you, not what others tell you is best.

If your are playing a tight-aggressive strategy as you say, I'd stick to limit play and avoid the no limit and pot limit games, though these games can be very profitable, as far as the lower levels are concerned.  I give this advice, because limit is geared toward tight-aggressive play.  By playing proper hands correctly, you should produce a decent average/100 hands.  With a $100-200 bankroll you can play 10c/20c limit to 25c/50c limit.  When you get to $300, you can consider moving to 50c/$1, though I would suggest building it furter to $400 before making that move.  As for  your current way of play, I'd try to disuade you from jumping up to $1/$2.  You may have found success here, as your skill may be appropriate, however, your bankroll is not.   Eventually this routine will fail simply due to variance.  The low-limit tables can be frustrating due to fish and their erractic behavior and poor judgement.  It isn't fun when your opponent calls you to the river hold J5 and hits runner-runner 5 , 5 to take out your AA.  However, it must be realized that these are precisely the players that we want playing with us.  Play within your bankroll and play enough hands, and bad beats have very little significance.  Good luck to you.
As a tight-aggressive former-NL player, this advice is spot on.
I played .05/.1 nl on Full Tilt for most of last fall and made 1000 bucks, I don't think its a crapshoot at all.  Ussually people's faults lie within there own play, not the limit.  If you feel 1/2 is good then do it, its your money, you might make it, variance exists but the odds you will experience that much of it is low, especially if you are playing tight/aggressive.  You should do whatever you think is best for you, not what others tell you is best.
As much as i'd like to say this is good advice.. it isnt.I know you can be a winning player at micro limits., but to make 1000 profit.. u were very lucky., or it took over a year to do so.He really should be playing limit games with his style and given bank role.