i completely agree, i saw this movie twice on the big screen and will probably watch it today as well. I loved this movie, i just want to walk around with a shield and a spear all day and just fight random people.
Yea-it probably would have been sweet in the movies. I got the DVD edition with the replica Spartan helmet, so I could wear that all day (except it is on stand, and it is only about 6 inches tall and couldn't fit over a human head).
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This wasn't in the movie, but if I'm not mistaken, in history the guy that leonidas sent back to tell the story of the '300' was killed by the spartans for "running away" from the war.
I've heard that as well..I was disappointed, I though they were going to have an in-depth look at their workouts, I wanted a damn 8-pack..
I've heard that as well..I was disappointed, I though they were going to have an in-depth look at their workouts, I wanted a damn 8-pack..
Go to the gym and do sit-ups. There is no trick to it. Gerard Butler worked out like 4 hours a day for 6 months to look like that. Google him. He has always been decent sized but in some movies he is just an average size guy, maybe like 6'2 200. This movie he is about 6'2 245 pure yoked up muscle.