Kjs Otb - .5/1 Absolute

Preflop:Pancake is dealt K :icon_dance: J :icon_dance: on the button3 folds, Pancake raises, SB folds, BB callsFlop: 7 :club: Q :D 2 :D BB checks, Pancake BetsTurn: 7 :D Q :) 2 :) , 6 :icon_dance: BB checks, Pancake checksRiver: 7 :D Q :) 2 :icon_dance: 6 :icon_dance: , 8 :icon_dance: BB checks, Pancake checksPreflop: Standard, I'm sure.Flop: Standard Continuation Bet?Turn: Standard?

For what reason? I don't see any value in it.Fold equity only?
Yeah.I do it a lot more often when I have a hand with a bit better SD value, like say Ace-high.If he's the type to peel the flop light, then betting here would be best.If he is tight postflop, just check and fold river UI.It's read dependent.As a disclaimer: I can no longer beat any form of poker. I lose more money than the average fish, I'd bet.

I usually bet with A high here against most players.

As a disclaimer: I can no longer beat any form of poker. I lose more money than the average fish, I'd bet.
I've read enough of your posts to give you the credibility to advise me. I'm so rusty, I'm a complete donk these days. Hopefully, I can find enough time to be more active in the forum, and on the tables.
think of all the overs he'll peel the flop with.Not many ppl continue past the turn w/K high, fire!
Agree. It's common that people peel the flop and then fold the turn. I won't put in any more bets though.

Against tight players or passive players, I can check this turn down.And then fold to a river bet.Because their call on the flop probably means they are ahead of my K-high.Against loose opopnents, I bet the turn.Because my K-high might still be ahead against a blind hand.And the bet gains value and protection.Fold to a raise.And check down the river.Because I assume any better hand that calls my turn bet will also call the river.--CM

There's usually plenty of players in the lower limit sh games that haven't adjusted to the play from full ring and will play very weakly.If villain is one of those players, you can take the pot down often enough with a bet on the turn.Like Zach said, it's read dependent.