when i was playing at caesar's i sat next to a girl who deals at the bellagio. all i can remember her talking about was how eskimo clark is known for berating the dealers and never tipping.
I think Ive heard that of almost every big name player at one time or another. Guess everyone gets a little under the weather and when you play cards for a living, the dealers find out about it.*700th post
ooooooooo...Bobby's Room....la deee dah...Check out MY room!!!DN, Raymer, Jesus, Lederer, Jenn H, Doyle.....ALL the giants are there!
damn that's a pretty sick setup... if only you could play more than 4 handed.
06091804_01_g.jpg
If you look real close at this pic, you can pick out a small piece of tape in the shape on an "x" about 4 feet behind seat 7.That's as far as I could get before Johnny Chan spun around and knocked my assout! :club:

still waiting for the bellagio gossip. honestly if you guys are going this wild over learning about bobby's room the first time, buy "the professor, the banker, and the suicide king" by michael craig. you will nut all over yourself several times through the course of that book.

I can, just have the 4 "nice" chairs with the table--can get 9 in there, but it's a tight fit...20060920pokerroom0004vk4.th.jpg
Dude that's a sweet poker room and an even sweeter set of chips. Those look exactly like the WSOP chips the use (blue, red, yellow and black), please tell me they are replicas or old ones used or something.
still waiting for the bellagio gossip. honestly if you guys are going this wild over learning about bobby's room the first time, buy "the professor, the banker, and the suicide king" by michael craig. you will nut all over yourself several times through the course of that book.
Wooo.. I only got that book 2 days ago. Started reading it last night, and i'm up to the part where Beal won $7.5M, had his photo taken with Harman, Brunson and Forrest.. then lost it all and a little more the next day.Really good read so far! Don't tell me what happens in the end though. (although I the reason I bought it was because I remember reading somewhere that Ivey cleaned him out... he hasn't been mentioned yet in the book, but I'm sure he'll appear)
You hear the one about the 1,000 tournament chip hooker? lololol
Has anyone seen both tables in use at the same time?
yes, when i was there (for 5 diamond in december) there was a 2k/4k (i think) mixed game running and a 100/200/25 NL game running
yes, when i was there (for 5 diamond in december) there was a 2k/4k (i think) mixed game running and a 100/200/25 NL game running
Thats sick. I can't imagine how much money was in that room at the time...
Dude that's a sweet poker room and an even sweeter set of chips. Those look exactly like the WSOP chips the use (blue, red, yellow and black), please tell me they are replicas or old ones used or something.
thanks rogue--those are replicas of the 2005 WSOP chips...they are Chipco's, and I loved 'em...RIP.Thanks for the kind note...I can run a 4 table tourney at my place, but that poker room is too small for FT, so we use one of the tables in the living room.added pics for you...20060920pokerroom0006il4.th.jpg20060929chips0002gx1.th.jpg20060929chips0004ug2.th.jpg
thanks rogue--those are replicas of the 2005 WSOP chips...they are Chipco's, and I loved 'em...RIP.Thanks for the kind note...I can run a 4 table tourney at my place, but that poker room is too small for FT, so we use one of the tables in the living room.added pics for you...20060920pokerroom0006il4.th.jpg20060929chips0002gx1.th.jpg20060929chips0004ug2.th.jpg
Yeah those are a really nice set of chips you got there, probably the nicest custom chips for a home game I've ever seen. Just of curiousity, how much did that set of chips cost you and how many of each color do you have?
Wooo.. I only got that book 2 days ago. Started reading it last night, and i'm up to the part where Beal won $7.5M, had his photo taken with Harman, Brunson and Forrest.. then lost it all and a little more the next day.Really good read so far! Don't tell me what happens in the end though. (although I the reason I bought it was because I remember reading somewhere that Ivey cleaned him out... he hasn't been mentioned yet in the book, but I'm sure he'll appear)
Ivey is mentioned in the book, but not their most recent HU match where Ivey cleaned him out in 06. You can check Bluff for that.