well here i go..im playing in a decently small 1-2 live game, im in for 200 w\ about 125 in front of me and appx. 1500 @ the table.My cards: Ac Asthe button is on the 2 seat and in the 7 seat i make it 15 to go. I then get raised by the 5 seat to 40. everyone folds then i re-raise 40 more to then be put all in with 43$ more.Flop:Ah Kc 2cTurn:10CRiver:JdAnd there is my loss... on the flop the opponent was a 1.63% chance to win, and below 7% on the turn. Bad way to end a night, espically when that hand would have put me up money.

Nobody cares. We have a forum for bad beats. It's called the bad beat forum, conveniently enough.(nobody cares there either, mind you) The fact that you pretty much signed up just to post this makes it even worse.

well here i go..im playing in a decently small 1-2 live game, im in for 200 w\ about 125 in front of me and appx. 1500 @ the table.My cards: Ac Asthe button is on the 2 seat and in the 7 seat i make it 15 to go. I then get raised by the 5 seat to 40. everyone folds then i re-raise 40 more to then be put all in with 43$ more.Flop:Ah Kc 2cTurn:10CRiver:JdAnd there is my loss... on the flop the opponent was a 1.63% chance to win, and below 7% on the turn. Bad way to end a night, espically when that hand would have put me up money.
You also didn't say what your oponent had, I'm assuming a Q or a flush. If you think I'm going to work out those percentages you are wrrrrrrrrrong.

If there's a chance that something can happen, it will happen.Even if it's 1000-1... it will happen every 1,000 times.Therefore, on that flop in that situation, expect the same thing to happen again within the next 61 times.Preflop, it would have been even less (although you didn't specify exact cards). Expect that to happen around 1 every 10 times. (or 1 in 5 if he had QQ)Enjoy.

I care. I am going to sit around all day and be in a constant state of empathy for this guy I am just going to sit around and shake my head " If it wasent for luck..." Is that what you want? or pity? want some pity? I got buckets of pity for ya... wait no those are buckets of sarcasm.