The Avs May Actually Make It

Will they make it?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Colorado Avalanche make the NHL playoffs?

• Yes
    • No

The Flames are quietly free falling. It seems like they have needed to just "turn it on" for about 40 games now. They still have the talent to compete, it just seems like they need a big kick in the ***.
I felt the same about the Avs before the went on this streak(now 7-0-1) dont know what did it
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to the April 8th season finale against the Flames, and if who gets in comes down to that game I hope to bring a sign that saysAvs in the playoffs, O RLY?!?!?!?!? YA RLY!!!!!!!!!

I am going to the April 8th season finale against the Flames, and if who gets in comes down to that game I hope to bring a sign that saysAvs in the playoffs, O RLY?!?!?!?!? YA RLY!!!!!!!!!
I am really pulling for you....I know the Avs are a very exciting team to watch , I prefer them any day over the boring flames....Lets hope you sneak in to number 8 and the leafs sneak in as well...See you in the finals...Sundin vs Sakic......lets hope and put the other teams to shame.
I am really pulling for you....I know the Avs are a very exciting team to watch , I prefer them any day over the boring flames....Lets hope you sneak in to number 8 and the leafs sneak in as well...See you in the finals...Sundin vs Sakic......lets hope and put the other teams to shame.
do you even watch hockey anymore serge? the flames have scored as many goals as the avs this year, and don't play that defensive style like the past couple seasons.
The Flames are quietly free falling. It seems like they have needed to just "turn it on" for about 40 games now. They still have the talent to compete, it just seems like they need a big kick in the ***.
we aren't quietly freefalling anymore. it has become very loud around here. playfair has absolutely no idea how to be a coach in the NHL, and has seemingly lost the players with absurd decisions and a complete lack of ability to adapt on the fly. the problem is that he is sutter's guy, and sutter is very loyal. the big kick in the *** they need is a fired playfair and a sutter back behind the bench. as of right now, it doesn't matter if the flames make the playoffs or not, because if they do they have absolutely no chance at advancing with the way they're playing. i still have the faith, but it is being tested.
do you even watch hockey anymore serge? the flames have scored as many goals as the avs this year, and don't play that defensive style like the past couple seasons.
I am pretty sure I watch more hockey than you....Goals not necessarily equal excitement...The team just bores me....I dont like them at all....I really prefer to watch teh AVS any day...Just a personal preference...It might be a personal issue...I dont like Iginla at all...and I love Sakic

When this thread was created I laughed at it, the idea of the Ave's making the playoffs was almost as funny and the Leafs being a competative team ( I added that for Serge :club: ). But just 4 points back and 10 games to go wow what a turn around. unfortunalty the three against Vancouver could be a problem but the Flames seem to be ready to play a little golf so there is still hope.

I am pretty sure I watch more hockey than you....Goals not necessarily equal excitement...The team just bores me....I dont like them at all....I really prefer to watch teh AVS any day...Just a personal preference...It might be a personal issue...I dont like Iginla at all...and I love Sakic
LOL, yet in another thread you use goal totals to support your claim that New Jersey plays boring hockey. You're a clown!
LOL, yet in another thread you use goal totals to support your claim that New Jersey plays boring hockey. You're a clown!
Yeah but thats a whole different thread and has nothing to do with the relevance to this particular argument. LOL
You are the clown...New Jersey being boring and Calgary being boring are two different things.
You are the clown...New Jersey being boring and Calgary being boring are two different things.
no, YOU'RE the clown... ok, I'll go now.Seriously, who isn't rooting for Budaj? He has Ned Flanders on his mask.
no, YOU'RE the clown... ok, I'll go now.Seriously, who isn't rooting for Budaj? He has Ned Flanders on his mask.
Budaj has Flanders on his mask as a christian role model..... I totally respect the christian players and their choices, I think it's great that they put their faith first, but I've never been too sure of NED FLANDERS as a role model.... LOL
That's a great argument Serge. My point is you cited New Jersey's lack of scoring as a reason for their boring play and now you claim scoring goals is not indicative of boring hockey. Clown!
That's a great argument Serge. My point is you cited New Jersey's lack of scoring as a reason for their boring play and now you claim scoring goals is not indicative of boring hockey. Clown!
You yourself said you dont like watching Canucks games....I feel the same way about the Flames..Thanks for coming out..How is your Ronald Mcdonald costume going?
You yourself said you dont like watching Canucks games....I feel the same way about the Flames..Thanks for coming out..How is your Ronald Mcdonald costume going?
Yes, I have claimed that I don't find Vancouver Canucks games very excirting, but if you go back and read my original statement you'll see that I offered a few possible explanations; not one of them having to do with goal scoring.The point is you continue to contradict yourself and then try to argue in circles.Bogo the Clown.
Yes, I have claimed that I don't find Vancouver Canucks games very excirting, but if you go back and read my original statement you'll see that I offered a few possible explanations; not one of them having to do with goal scoring.The point is you continue to contradict yourself and then try to argue in circles.Bogo the Clown.
You continue to prove why your name should be clownmonkey....I never said the Flames were boring due to goal scoring..they are just boring...Thats all..Check out this school...You can become a clown from the internet...go for it..http://www.clownschool.net/
You continue to prove why your name should be clownmonkey....I never said the Flames were boring due to goal scoring..they are just boring...Thats all..Check out this school...You can become a clown from the internet...go for it..http://www.clownschool.net/
Please quote a post where I claimed you said Calgary was boring due to goal scoring.Round and round and round you go...
fairly public knowledge that Kipper smoked between periods in the 04 cup run .....
Instead of smoking and hanging out with strippers they should worry about making the playoffs..GO AVALANCHE
What's going on Serge? You'd rather see the Avs than a Canadian team in the playoffs!? Shame on you!
I never understood this logic..there is no way I can cheer for MOntreal...Not much of a Calgary and Edmonton fan...Vancouver doesnt do it for me..I rather cheer for players...Joe Sakic is more Canadian than any player on the Flames...