Bachelor Party Vegas

Hey....I know this is off topic (flame away) but I am planning a bachelor party in vegas for june and was wondering if anyone has any ideas or has ever done a bachelor party in vegas....thanks guys!
Ok buy a leash, and rent a female midget. Tell the female midget that she is to go by the name of the future bride. Then for the night you have the midget lead the groom around by the leash and berate him at every step of the way. Picture it you have a female midget going by the name of the bride leading the groom around by a leash and swearing and yelling at him all night. I can't think of a better way to introduce him to marriage.
sweet read, yuo will have me trembling next time I come across ur path.
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ~ cocaine and whores ~ with a side of poker that might be heaven

Spent my bachelor party there back in july 2005. Was planning on playing a couple of sats into the wsop, but ended up drunk, passed out at the pool with a fat hooker who kept putting her arms around me. The best thing is there are no pictures, but the memory is still stained. Was it worth it? HELL YEAH!!!!!! Would i tell others to do it, IN A HEART BEAT!!!!!! I plan on throwing a few more parties like that in the future. The coolest thing was the hosts at the Flaming - O set all 8 of us with suiites, and we also got a party room for one night of strippers, drinks, and some other extra curricular activities. Definitly good times....thanks for starting this thread and bringing back good memories......BACHELOR PARTY 2005 BITCHES-HOOKERS-& HO"S, OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok buy a leash, and rent a female midget. Tell the female midget that she is to go by the name of the future bride. Then for the night you have the midget lead the groom around by the leash and berate him at every step of the way. Picture it you have a female midget going by the name of the bride leading the groom around by a leash and swearing and yelling at him all night. I can't think of a better way to introduce him to marriage.
lol nice!

Beware the GoGG!!!

Go to MINXX and make it RAIN like Pacman.
A friend of mine that used to work at MINXX told me that there was a shooting there during All Star Weekend.I guess that's what happens when you throw a party called "harlem nights"....idiots