deep in the 3r on absoluteStage #668981546 Tourney ID 1447459 Holdem Multi Normal Tournament No Limit $2000 - 2007-03-07 16:21:48 (ET)Table: 26 (Real Money) Seat #4 is the dealerSeat 1 - DOOOMINO ($35030 in chips)Seat 2 - AKNUGS ($19930 in chips)Seat 3 - JAMMIE ($97851.64 in chips)Seat 4 - STONECOLDNZ ($71950 in chips)Seat 6 - KALEIONI ($64202.50 in chips)Seat 7 - POLYBALLER ($50320.86 in chips)Seat 8 - LAPONIA ($5790 in chips)Seat 9 - INSSSI ($77120 in chips)DOOOMINO - Ante $150AKNUGS - Ante $150JAMMIE - Ante $150STONECOLDNZ - Ante $150KALEIONI - Ante $150POLYBALLER - Ante $150LAPONIA - Ante $150INSSSI - Ante $150KALEIONI - Posts small blind $1000POLYBALLER - Posts big blind $2000*** POCKET CARDS ***Dealt to POLYBALLER [Jc Jh] LAPONIA - FoldsINSSSI - FoldsDOOOMINO - FoldsAKNUGS - FoldsJAMMIE - Raises $10000 to $10000STONECOLDNZ - FoldsKALEIONI - FoldsPOLYBALLER - Calls $8000*** FLOP *** [8d 8s Kd]POLYBALLER - ChecksJAMMIE - Checks*** TURN *** [8d 8s Kd] [Ad]POLYBALLER - ChecksJAMMIE - Checks*** RIVER *** [8d 8s Kd Ad] [Js]POLYBALLER - Bets $14000JAMMIE - Raises $28000 to $28000POLYBALLER - All-In(Raise) $26170.86 to $40170.86JAMMIE - Calls $12170.86*** SHOW DOWN ***POLYBALLER - Shows [Jc Jh] (Full house, jacks full of eights) JAMMIE - Shows [Kh Ks] (Full house, kings full of eights) JAMMIE Collects $102541.72 from main pot

1. convert your hands2. don't start new threads3. if you must start a new thread, put it in the BBF4. buy a goldfish and keep it next to you so you can tell it about these situations.5. fold JJ preflop6. don't play on absolute7. don't get coolered.8. search for the open farrel thread, read, follow advise.

1. convert your hands2. don't start new threads3. if you must start a new thread, put it in the BBF4. buy a goldfish and keep it next to you so you can tell it about these situations.5. fold JJ preflop6. don't play on absolute7. don't get coolered.8. search for the open farrel thread, read, follow advise.
boy you certainly are a nice fellow. any criticisms on my life outside of poker you want to throw out there while you are on a roll?
boy you certainly are a nice fellow. any criticisms on my life outside of poker you want to throw out there while you are on a roll?
well, I guess I COULD take a shot at that if you'd like. The problem as I see it, is that I don't know anything about you except that you got cold decked in a $3 rebuy on Absolute. I guess I could make some stuff up. btw, some of my suggestions were serious and some were a joke. I'm almost certain you'll be able to figure out which is which.
well, I guess I COULD take a shot at that if you'd like. The problem as I see it, is that I don't know anything about you except that you got cold decked in a $3 rebuy on Absolute. I guess I could make some stuff up. btw, some of my suggestions were serious and some were a joke. I'm almost certain you'll be able to figure out which is which.
i know. i kinda liked the goldfish idea though. i would feel bad for the thing though after about a week.
i know. i kinda liked the goldfish idea though. i would feel bad for the thing though after about a week.
I would feel bad for about the 8 minutes it would remember.

I had a pet snake and his tank was right next to my computer. When I took a bad beat he would be the first one to know about it. He was a good snake, and I enjoyed the 6 months I had him. Then, 5 days ago he died. 3 days later I won my first MTT, a $3r on Fulltilt. After I won the first thing that came to my mind was dissappointment that my snake could not be there to celebrate with me. He listened to all the distraught of my losing poker sessions, and he died right before I finally succeeded. Anyway, this is a true story, and I thought it would make you feel better...

I had a pet snake and his tank was right next to my computer. When I took a bad beat he would be the first one to know about it. He was a good snake, and I enjoyed the 6 months I had him. Then, 5 days ago he died. 3 days later I won my first MTT, a $3r on Fulltilt. After I won the first thing that came to my mind was dissappointment that my snake could not be there to celebrate with me. He listened to all the distraught of my losing poker sessions, and he died right before I finally succeeded. Anyway, this is a true story, and I thought it would make you feel better...
Brought a tear to my eye. :club: Thanks for sharing
1. Disagree. I hate converted hands.2. Agree.3. Agree.4. Agree.5. JJ is fine to play.6. Agree.7. **** happens.8. Good for a few laughs, but that is all.
seems to me the snake was bad luck.
deep in the 3r on absoluteStage #668981546 Tourney ID 1447459 Holdem Multi Normal Tournament No Limit $2000 - 2007-03-07 16:21:48 (ET)Table: 26 (Real Money) Seat #4 is the dealerSeat 1 - DOOOMINO ($35030 in chips)Seat 2 - AKNUGS ($19930 in chips)Seat 3 - JAMMIE ($97851.64 in chips)Seat 4 - STONECOLDNZ ($71950 in chips)Seat 6 - KALEIONI ($64202.50 in chips)Seat 7 - POLYBALLER ($50320.86 in chips)Seat 8 - LAPONIA ($5790 in chips)Seat 9 - INSSSI ($77120 in chips)DOOOMINO - Ante $150AKNUGS - Ante $150JAMMIE - Ante $150STONECOLDNZ - Ante $150KALEIONI - Ante $150POLYBALLER - Ante $150LAPONIA - Ante $150INSSSI - Ante $150KALEIONI - Posts small blind $1000POLYBALLER - Posts big blind $2000*** POCKET CARDS ***Dealt to POLYBALLER [Jc Jh] LAPONIA - FoldsINSSSI - FoldsDOOOMINO - FoldsAKNUGS - FoldsJAMMIE - Raises $10000 to $10000STONECOLDNZ - FoldsKALEIONI - FoldsPOLYBALLER - Calls $8000*** FLOP *** [8d 8s Kd]POLYBALLER - ChecksJAMMIE - Checks*** TURN *** [8d 8s Kd] [Ad]POLYBALLER - ChecksJAMMIE - Checks*** RIVER *** [8d 8s Kd Ad] [Js]POLYBALLER - Bets $14000JAMMIE - Raises $28000 to $28000POLYBALLER - All-In(Raise) $26170.86 to $40170.86JAMMIE - Calls $12170.86*** SHOW DOWN ***POLYBALLER - Shows [Jc Jh] (Full house, jacks full of eights) JAMMIE - Shows [Kh Ks] (Full house, kings full of eights) JAMMIE Collects $102541.72 from main pot
Why isn't this in the bad beat forum?Oh, and you got owned that handOh, and I think I've played against you before....(I play on absolute as well)