will he ever talk about poker again, let alone play? His blog has gotten boring and useless

I was wondering what happened to him the other day.....why has he stopped playing?
He's on the professional scrabble tour. This means you'll defiantly see him on ESPN again.
He's on the professional scrabble tour. This means you'll defiantly see him on ESPN again.
No, only the top, top players in scrabble have any chance of making it too the finals. I still read Paul's blog regularly and he has said that it is unlikely that he will ever move much higher than his current ranking.
No, only the top, top players in scrabble have any chance of making it too the finals. I still read Paul's blog regularly and he has said that it is unlikely that he will ever move much higher than his current ranking.
ya my bad. he did just move up a level.I may have confused scrabble with connect 4.
Paul Phillip, Josh Arieh...where have these guys gone. Who else is MIA..start the list.
Josh arieh that is a guy that I havent heard his name mentioned in a while. I use to read his blog but he stopped doing that.
Paul Phillip, Josh Arieh...where have these guys gone. Who else is MIA..start the list.
I still read Paul Phillips blog once in a while even though he doesn't play poker anymore. Although last year he did play in the WSOP 50K Horse event (didn't cash though).I've been wondering about Josh too. He is still on the Bodog team yet I never hear from him at any of the 10K events.How about Jean-Robert Bellande. I haven't heard anything about him recently.
will he ever talk about poker again, let alone play? His blog has gotten boring and useless
He's actually quite entertaining, as long as you aren't a mrono.You know, smart guy stuff.
How about Jean-Robert Bellande. I haven't heard anything about him recently.
Thats cause Jean-Robert Bellande has a negative ROI when it comes to poker. The only reason you know his name is cause he doesn't shut up.
ban_.jpgj/k. i like your posts.
OMG i used to love that game.. Then I found sex, and stopped playing it. JK, i'd play it after she fell asleep.
I still read Paul Phillips blog once in a while even though he doesn't play poker anymore. Although last year he did play in the WSOP 50K Horse event (didn't cash though).I've been wondering about Josh too. He is still on the Bodog team yet I never hear from him at any of the 10K events.How about Jean-Robert Bellande. I haven't heard anything about him recently.
Jean Robert still plays, I think I saw him at one of the Borgata tourneys recently. What happened to Thunder Keller? He hasn't updated his blog since last year.