Obama's Religion

You're in luck, I know of just such an organization. Link
Who has a former KKK member in their party again? In fact, he is the Democratic leader in the Senate.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're in luck, I know of just such an organization. Link
You missed the point where I said no sinister bullshit. The diffference is this- white group with no problem with black groups I am O.K. with, KKK white group with big problem with black groups that exist anywhere near them. If you can't see the difference, then no one can help you. Anybody who thinks there is no reason to celebrate, or even cultivate and perpetuate, our differences in culture, watch Def Jam Poetry and shame on you before hand. You are blinded because you have no grasp on reality.
Who has a former KKK member in their party again? In fact, he is the Democratic leader in the Senate.
I am formerly alot of things. It's the former that indicates change. You are aware of that, right?
I am formerly alot of things. It's the former that indicates change. You are aware of that, right?
Kind of like all the Democrats who were originally for the war, but now want to cut off funding? The Democratic Party is very inconsistent in their beliefs.
You missed the point where I said no sinister bullshit. The diffference is this- white group with no problem with black groups I am O.K. with, KKK white group with big problem with black groups that exist anywhere near them. If you can't see the difference, then no one can help you. Anybody who thinks there is no reason to celebrate, or even cultivate and perpetuate, our differences in culture, watch Def Jam Poetry and shame on you before hand. You are blinded because you have no grasp on reality.
if you can't see the difference between a joke and a serious post, then no one can help you.
Kind of like all the Democrats who were originally for the war, but now want to cut off funding? The Democratic Party is very inconsistent in their beliefs.
Going to war isn't a "belief". It's not like being against abortion, or that zues is the all father. War is a DECISION not a believe. Being able to see that you've made a bad decision, and working to correct that decision suggests rationality. I don't think blind commitement to any belief or decision in the fact of evidence against it should be considered a virtue.
IF you'd like to make a wager about which party has more members who are also members of the KKK, and you'd like to bet on the Democratic party, I'll gladly take your action.
IF you'd like to make a wager about which party has more members who are also members of the KKK, and you'd like to bet on the Democratic party, I'll gladly take your action.
Do these members currently represent us in Washington? I highly doubt it. The only person I know of is Robert Byrd. If you know of any other major political figures who were former KKK members I'd be interested in who they are. I think you are talking about registered voters who are members, but I'm not sure.
. I think you are talking about registered voters who are members, but I'm not sure.
if you mean by "i'm not sure" that " I damn well know for sure, but I've been talking straight out of my azz, so I have to try and save a little face". But, if you really are unsure, like it could go either way, fifty-fifty sort of thing, well, I'll tell you what I'll do, I'll give you 3-1 odds that the republican party has more registered members of the KKK.
if you mean by "i'm not sure" that " I damn well know for sure, but I've been talking straight out of my azz, so I have to try and save a little face". But, if you really are unsure, like it could go either way, fifty-fifty sort of thing, well, I'll tell you what I'll do, I'll give you 3-1 odds that the republican party has more registered members of the KKK.
I wouldn't take that bet. I was talking about major political figures. I was not about members from the general public, which is who I believe you are talking about. Can you name any Republican Congressmen who were KKK members? If you can then you know something I don't. As for talking out of my ***...I'm calling it the way I see it. I don't feel the need to visit Wikipedia before I say something.
I wouldn't take that bet. I was talking about major political figures. I was not about members from the general public, which is who I believe you are talking about. Can you name any Republican Congressmen who were KKK members? If you can then you know something I don't. As for talking out of my ***...I'm calling it the way I see it. I don't feel the need to visit Wikipedia before I say something.
So you do or don't want to bet?

what i find funny is that people will laugh at the devotion christians have to their religion when there is as much blind devotion to political parties like you see from greatwhite. Just goes to show that all people are willing to put their faith in anything.

what i find funny is that people will laugh at the devotion christians have to their religion when there is as much blind devotion to political parties like you see from greatwhite. Just goes to show that all people are willing to put their faith in anything.
I think blind devotion is hilarious in all it's stripes.
I think blind devotion is hilarious in all it's stripes.
hrm... funnyblind devotion is exactly why we have these major world issues :club:
hrm... funnyblind devotion is exactly why we have these major world issues :club:
What can I say, I like gallows humor. If I could wave my magic dik, and make the world no longer have blind devotion to causes and issues, I would do it. But since I don't, I laugh.
I disagree with the Republican Party on a lot of things. It just so happens that I agree with Republicans on most issues. I'm glad to hear you think you know it all and that I'm suffering from blind devotion, because I don't agree with your political views.
As for the republican party having "just a few" who pander to the evangelicals...what do uthink the real reason behind the gay marriage amendment is, and stem cell research and so forth. Initiatives that at this time and moment are worthless to consider when compared to other issues yet those are the ones forced through on election year. The Republican party has gone away from what its platform is and thats why i dont vote that way anymore nor will i ever again
Perhaps it is you who is suffering from blind devotion.
You're going to have to explain that one.
I am not a democrat, but I will say this- this is what people end up believing when they receive snippets of news vs. knowing candidates and issues. Of course they change sides- in both parties- to give the illusion of backing or not backing whatever the hot button issue is of the day. That's called politics. That's how you get elected. That's how you stay elected. Simple as that.
And, BTW, that is nothing like a guy who was once a member of the KKK nad now is no longer. That isn't switching position on an issue, realizing that the KKK is off is changeing and ideal. Really, it's a huge difference.
I take it by your silence, your answer is "fck no, I dont' want to bet, i know damn well the GOP has more kkk members, I was talking straight out of my azz, and now I'll be shutting the hell up". To quote the great amarillo slim, if it's worth talking about, it's worth betting on. Thanks for playing.
I take it by your silence, your answer is "fck no, I dont' want to bet, i know damn well the GOP has more kkk members, I was talking straight out of my azz, and now I'll be shutting the hell up". To quote the great amarillo slim, if it's worth talking about, it's worth betting on. Thanks for playing.
This is probably undeserving of a response, but did you even read what I said? Just try reading the first sentence.
Perhaps you need to think before you post? What have I said to be consider blind devotion? Some quick things from the Republican party:1. Small Govt? 2. Less Govt Spending3. Tough on Crime/drugsDo they even come close to any of these? Lower taxes? Yeah for a lot of the richer folks while the majority of us dont see itGo read about how the Republicans treated the Dems when they held the majority. I just want to poitn out that I am not a democrat either...I want to make that point clear... Im sure others can point out more issues where the republicans fail
This is probably undeserving of a response, but did you even read what I said? Just try reading the first sentence.
I read ever word of it, did you read mine? You haven't answerd yet, so I'll ask it again, inbolded in caps this time... DO YOU WANT TO BET THAT THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY, AS A WHOLE, HAS MORE MEMBERS OF THE KKK THAN THE GOP. I WILL GIVE YOU THREE TO ONE ODDS, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BET ON THE DEMOCRATS HAVING MORE, AS A WHOLE.if not, please shut the fck up, you're talking out of your azz.