Obama's Religion

Is it a possibility that a lot of people of all races put themselves in poverty? In my opinion white people are actually in more of a disadvantage then black people these days. There are a lot of laws that favor affirmative action when it comes to jobs and schools throughout the United States. It's easier for a black person to get into a college then it is a white person. This is not because of their socioeconomic backgrounds, but simply because of the color of their skin. Government and colleges put black people ahead of white people. Can you tell me of any laws that favor whites over blacks that directly deal with race such as affirmative action? There's no way around it.
Yeah. Everywhere I look I see hordes of disadvantaged white people. Maybe we should start a group to help them, maybe even start a group that will push a white agenda and find a way to beat down the black man again. What should we call this group? I can't come up with a name.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it a possibility that a lot of people of all races put themselves in poverty? In my opinion white people are actually in more of a disadvantage then black people these days. There are a lot of laws that favor affirmative action when it comes to jobs and schools throughout the United States. It's easier for a black person to get into a college then it is a white person. This is not because of their socioeconomic backgrounds, but simply because of the color of their skin. Government and colleges put black people ahead of white people. Can you tell me of any laws that favor whites over blacks that directly deal with race such as affirmative action? There's no way around it.
Do you know what 'White Flight' is? It would probably be good to look that up. The problems that came with 'White Flight', obviously, still exist today... this is why we relate black people to a more "urban" environment and white people to a more "suburban" environment.That's just the way things are and to say that a random black person born vs. a random white person born has an advantage over the white person is just wrong.I'm not jumping in the whole race fight, I just wanted to point out some truths.
God forbid people try to make a difference with thier own people. We would never want that. What is the world coming to when we have people running around upset because people are grouping together to do positive things within there communities? You know what I am finding as life goes on? There are people running around amongst us who, while they have the ability to read and write it's waste of knowledge- they should have never even bothered.
Did you just agree with me? Should we throw some sort of party or...well, cool, weird, but cool.
Thanks for your opinion Imperial Wizard.
Do you know what 'White Flight' is? It would probably be good to look that up. The problems that came with 'White Flight', obviously, still exist today... this is why we relate black people to a more "urban" environment and white people to a more "suburban" environment.That's just the way things are and to say that a random black person born vs. a random white person born has an advantage over the white person is just wrong.I'm not jumping in the whole race fight, I just wanted to point out some truths.
"Prior to the Community Reinvestment Act of 1977, redlining and other discriminatory practices restricted the ability of non-whites to move from inner-cities to suburbs, even when they may have been economically able to do so."-Based upon Wikipedia it sounds like a racist organization. I don't know much about it. As for the black person born and the white person born it's not hard to see that when it comes to race the laws favor the black race. Keep in mind I'm not talking about the poverty that a black person is more likely to be in then a white person. If everybody takes out all of the factors other than race there is clearly discrimination towards whites in our laws today.Here are all of my opinions. We need to stop focusing on certain races. There is a lot of evidence that shows that genetics might play a role in why blacks are more likely to be poor. This could also be why Asians are better off than whites when it comes to their financial situations. While not nearly as severe as African Americans they have been discriminated in the past as well. Shouldn't they have a lower graduation rate, median household income, and home ownership status then whites? It's very possible that this is a direct result of the fact that Asians are on average smarter then white people. So should jobs and colleges give whites who don't have the qualifications of the Asians some pitty points because of this? I mean these people have slightly less opportunites then the Asian people right?

Why are you so afraid of this church? They don't have anything to do with race-related legislation. They're just a bunch of people banding together as a community to further the common good. Are you afraid that they'll actually succeed in their mission and you might have to complete for jobs and schools on an equal footing with these people? Who gives a crap what the colour of their skin is, they are creating postive change in a community. How the hell can anyone in their right mind rag on someone for doing that? BW was so incredibly on with his Imperial Wizard comment it's not even funny.

Asians "discriminated in the past as well"
Is it necessary for me to compile a comparative list of the discriminations against Asians v. the discriminations against Blacks in the hisotry of the the US? I hope not, for your sake, because if you think Asians and Blacks have suffered similar plights in American history you may need to go back and do some reading on the subject.You've made WAY to many generalizations without facts to back them up to be taken seriously here. Show be the proof of genetic disparitys between races and income please. Also show mean the avg household income of Asian-Americans v. Caucasians please.The reason there HAS to be LAWS that 'favor' blacks is because there is a VAST number of people out there that THINK and FEEL the same way YOU do.What genetic 'factor' makes blacks 'less predisposed to aquiring wealth'? Please try to answer without being racist.Are you going to say "Blacks are genetically lazier than whites so they don't have as much drive to succeed"or maybe "Blacks are just born dumber than whites which hinders their ability to do well in school and in turn get good jobs"???Hell, I have no idea what you're trying to say with this statement.
Or you could go to the site's homepage. Tell me what you would think about these ideals?These White Ethics must be taught and exemplified in homes, churches, nurseries and schools, wherever Whites are gathered. They must reflect on the following concepts:Commitment to God Commitment to the White Community Commitment to the White Family Dedication to the Pursuit of Education Dedication to the Pursuit of Excellence Adherence to the White Work Ethic Commitment to Self-Discipline and Self-Respect Disavowal of the Pursuit of "Middleclassness" Pledge to make the fruits of all developing and acquired skills available to the White Community Pledge to Allocate Regularly, a Portion of Personal Resources for Strengthening and Supporting White Institutions Pledge allegiance to all White leadership who espouse and embrace the White Value System Personal commitment to embracement of the White Value System.Yes...I replaced the word black with white to hopefully help you see it more clearly. Black is the color of one's skin, not a culture with it's own value system seperate from one with different colored skin.
So, still not learning anything, I see. What a ****. And an ignorant ****, at that. To try and get this someplace close to the topic of religion (you aren't actually a theist of any kind, are you? just some clueless judgemental jackass...) let's have a lesson about the UCC. These churches are all part of a basic group that espouses similar theology - but that's it. Unlike a lot of churches, like the Cathoilic Church, for instance, each UCC congregation is a separate and unique body, and each has it's own stated mission. This mission statement, (which I had read before I responded to your ludicrous assertions the first time) was part of the founding of this congregation at a time when there was no such thing as role modeling or cultural norms for black Americans. Organizations like the Panthers were trying to fill that gap by preaching hate and training young black men in domestic terror. This kind of mission for a congregation likely founded for this very purpose is a positive Christian response to that. Since you spent your modern American history class jacking off in the back of the room and taking naps, you don't know anything about anything. You are a self-made ignoramus who embarrasses himself more and more with each post.There are churches supporting all kinds of communities in this country, but almost all churches have always supported white culture, a situation so pravalent it went, and still goes, without saying. What you produced here is simply the mission statement of 90% of the institutions in this country.Couple your abysmal ignorance and unassailable arrogance with the fact that you couldn't tie the intellectual shoelaces of Barack Obama and I come to the conclusion that reading one more word from you or taking any time to try and educate you is a monumental waste of my time.

It's hard to get my point across without sounding racist. First of all let me state that there are smart black people just as there are smart white people. There are dumb black people just as there are dumb white people. However, there is a decent amount of scientific evidence that shows that the white population is on average more intelligent then the black population. This could be influenced by environment, genetics, or both. Have you ever heard of the Bell Curve? I have not read it, but it is highly controversial and many people are afraid of racism that could arise from the book. What I know is that it has produced scientific evidence that on average the black population is one standard deviation behind the white population when it comes to an IQ test. As I said I don't know how much of it is genetics, because of environment, but to claim that genetics cannot be a possibility is just ignorant. Here is a site that contains some of the information found in The Bell Curve:http://www.americancivilrightsreview.com/africanfailure.htmlLook up the Asian stuff. What I said was true, but I don't believe it is by all that much. Asians also have higher IQs on average than whites. There seems to be a correlation between intelligence and socioeconomic status. I know...it seems impossible.

So, still not learning anything, I see. What a ****. And an ignorant ****, at that. To try and get this someplace close to the topic of religion (you aren't actually a theist of any kind, are you? just some clueless judgemental jackass...) let's have a lesson about the UCC. These churches are all part of a basic group that espouses similar theology - but that's it. Unlike a lot of churches, like the Cathoilic Church, for instance, each UCC congregation is a separate and unique body, and each has it's own stated mission. This mission statement, (which I had read before I responded to your ludicrous assertions the first time) was part of the founding of this congregation at a time when there was no such thing as role modeling or cultural norms for black Americans. Organizations like the Panthers were trying to fill that gap by preaching hate and training young black men in domestic terror. This kind of mission for a congregation likely founded for this very purpose is a positive Christian response to that. Since you spent your modern American history class jacking off in the back of the room and taking naps, you don't know anything about anything. You are a self-made ignoramus who embarrasses himself more and more with each post.There are churches supporting all kinds of communities in this country, but almost all churches have always supported white culture, a situation so pravalent it went, and still goes, without saying. What you produced here is simply the mission statement of 90% of the institutions in this country.Couple your abysmal ignorance and unassailable arrogance with the fact that you couldn't tie the intellectual shoelaces of Barack Obama and I come to the conclusion that reading one more word from you or taking any time to try and educate you is a monumental waste of my time.
First of all, you are making a fool of yourself when you talk like that. This topic has brought up other issues just as many topics do. Back to the religious points, most churches don't promote a white culture. Organizations like the KKK promote white culture. Most churches promote a united culture. That is what I support.
First of all, you are making a fool of yourself when you talk like that. This topic has brought up other issues just as many topics do. Back to the religious points, most churches don't promote a white culture. Organizations like the KKK promote white culture. Most churches promote a united culture. That is what I support.
How do you propose achieving a United culture while at the same time advocating that certain races are by their very nature less intelligent than other races and that their should not be systems in place to help them acheive economic equality?Are you going to convince them by saying to the African American population that they are just going to have to deal with being poor because they are dumber than whites?And for the record...
It's hard to get my point across without being racist.
....is this an admission of you being racist?
Think about that for a second.Has anyone made the joke about his screenname yet?
Well...it's hard to say anything negative about the average intelligence of another race without sounding racist.Haha, my screenname is kind of funny when you think about what I'm talking about. I'll laugh with you on that.
How do you propose achieving a United culture while at the same time advocating that certain races are by their very nature less intelligent than other races and that their should not be systems in place to help them acheive economic equality?Are you going to convince them by saying to the African American population that they are just going to have to deal with being poor because they are dumber than whites?And for the record.......is this an admission of you being racist?
I meant sounding...lol, I did change it. I knew that this would happen and then I'd have to defend what I said some more. I am saying that people of certain races by their very nature are more likely to be less intelligent then others. I'm saying that there is a strong possibility that the people at the bottom of our society are more likely to be there, because of genetics, not the color of their skin.Anybody who says that it's impossible for African Americans to be on average less intelligent then whites, please tell me why.
I meant sounding...lol, I did change it. I knew that this would happen and then I'd have to defend what I said some more. I am saying that people of certain races by their very nature are more likely to be less intelligent then others. I'm saying that there is a strong possibility that the people at the bottom of our society are more likely to be there, because of genetics, not the color of their skin.Anybody who says that it's impossible for African Americans to be on average less intelligent then whites, please tell me why.
I'm not going to say anything is possible. But You're saying it is LIKELY the case, for this I'd like some evidence.And...if it were true....(since this is a point that cannot be proven either way)What do you propose the course of action we take is? Say "Screw you blacks, whites are smarter they are just going to end up being more economically secure"That would be highly contradictory to your idea of 'uniting all cultures'If it were proven that blacks were '1 standard deviation dumber on avg.' than whites...the solution would be to pay all blacks 1 standard deviation more than the pay of whites at any given job.What do you think about that?Also, you claim that blacks have more advantages than whites, would not that be NECESSARY if they are by NATURE put at a DISADVANTAGE.It is if you truly feel these things:
Most churches promote a united culture. That is what I support.
I'm just for business, equality, and low taxes.
Of course those could have all been BS
There is simply no legitimate, scientific evidence to suggest that the differences are genetic. If you want to believe that blacks scored lower than whites because of their genetics based on the "evidence" you may as well start writing your letter to Santa Claus.
I'm not going to say anything is possible. But You're saying it is LIKELY the case, for this I'd like some evidence.And...if it were true....(since this is a point that cannot be proven either way)What do you propose the course of action we take is? Say "Screw you blacks, whites are smarter they are just going to end up being more economically secure"That would be highly contradictory to your idea of 'uniting all cultures'If it were proven that blacks were '1 standard deviation dumber on avg.' than whites...the solution would be to pay all blacks 1 standard deviation more than the pay of whites at any given job.What do you think about that?Also, you claim that blacks have more advantages than whites, would not that be NECESSARY if they are by NATURE put at a DISADVANTAGE.It is if you truly feel these things:Of course those could have all been BS
That would be racial discrimination. It would only be fair if it was all people who were dumber got paid more. However, then you are leaning towards communism, which everybody knows doesn't work. Let's put it this way...if I want to hire somebody for a job I'm going to select the best candidate for that job. I don't care about their race. If I had to hire 1000 slots and none of my top 1000 candidates happened to be black, because they did not have the qualifications I'm hiring the 1000 non-blacks. Is that racist? If the top 1000 candidates happened to be black I'd hire all of them. Should the NBA be required to hire more white people, because on average they are not as talented at basketball? To me this "screw you system" has nothing to do with color...it just so happens that it would more than likely favor one race over another.
There is simply no legitimate, scientific evidence to suggest that the differences are genetic. If you want to believe that blacks scored lower than whites because of their genetics based on the "evidence" you may as well start writing your letter to Santa Claus.
There is limited evidence, but from what I know there have been studies with adopted children. The blacks who were adopted into a stable economic family scored better on the tests then the average black person, but they still did not score as well as whites. There is a lot of proof showing genetics make up a large part of your intelligence. Why do you think Asians or Ashkenazi Jews have higher IQs then whites? From what I believe Ashkenazi Jews are like 5x more likely to be a genius over a white Christian person. Do you think that's mostly because of their environment?
It's hard to get my point across without sounding racist. First of all let me state that there are smart black people just as there are smart white people. There are dumb black people just as there are dumb white people. However, there is a decent amount of scientific evidence that shows that the white population is on average more intelligent then the black population. This could be influenced by environment, genetics, or both. Have you ever heard of the Bell Curve? I have not read it, but it is highly controversial and many people are afraid of racism that could arise from the book. What I know is that it has produced scientific evidence that on average the black population is one standard deviation behind the white population when it comes to an IQ test. As I said I don't know how much of it is genetics, because of environment, but to claim that genetics cannot be a possibility is just ignorant. Here is a site that contains some of the information found in The Bell Curve:http://www.americancivilrightsreview.com/africanfailure.htmlLook up the Asian stuff. What I said was true, but I don't believe it is by all that much. Asians also have higher IQs on average than whites. There seems to be a correlation between intelligence and socioeconomic status. I know...it seems impossible.
Maybe it is tough to get your point across because it IS racist. Don't worry, you are not alone. This is why these laws had to be made anyway, because of stupid **** like this.
KKK doesn't promote white culture. They think they enhance white culture by intimidation, and the plotting of the destruction of the black man. The difference is so large it bewilders me to think that there are those dense enough to just miss it completely. I don't have the patience to do it, would somebody like to go through and copy and paste all the racist things this guy has said? You wouldn't even need to take them out of context, they are just unabashedly racist. God, this sort of **** actually makes me a little sick.
Did you just agree with me? Should we throw some sort of party or...well, cool, weird, but cool.
Both of us can band together on this one. It's not even a fight- I will just get all of my black friends to apply for every job he does and beat him to it. It would be awesome- everywhere he turned, black candidates would beat him to the punch, they would steal his women, and make him cross the street all the time by just looking at him. He will be a wreck- he will be thinking, and telling us nightly,"It's like these darkies are following me," and we will chuckle, knowing the truth.
Maybe it is tough to get your point across because it IS racist. Don't worry, you are not alone. This is why these laws had to be made anyway, because of stupid **** like this.
It's these laws that are racist. They are the ones segregating blacks from whites as two different people. If you want a united culture you shouldn't promote giving pitty points to people of certain races for the simple fact that they belong to that race. Are you saying that a black person of the same socioeconomic background deserves a job more than a white person of the same socioeconomic background assuming that they both have the same intelligence, desire for achievement, and job resume? Please answer the question, because it seems that way.
It's these laws that are racist. They are the ones segregating blacks from whites as two different people. If you want a united culture you shouldn't promote giving pitty points to people of certain races for the simple fact that they belong to that race. Are you saying that a black person of the same socioeconomic background deserves a job more than a white person of the same socioeconomic background assuming that they both have the same intelligence, desire for achievement, and job resume? Please answer the question, because it seems that way.
Unless your descendents were slaves were in the mid 19th century then NO white person has the same socio-economic 'background' as any African-American who traces their roots back to the antebellum period in the US.That's only 4 generations ago. 1 generation if you want to talk about pre-civil rights. You think we've made enough progress in the past 40 years where ALL BLACKS can get a fair shake EVERYWHERE in the US? If you do you are a naive little child.So if your question is do I believe in Affirmative Actions the answer is a resounding YES.
Unless your descendents were slaves were in the mid 19th century then NO white person has the same socio-economic 'background' as any African-American who traces their roots back to the antebellum period in the US.That's only 4 generations ago. 1 generation if you want to talk about pre-civil rights. You think we've made enough progress in the past 40 years where ALL BLACKS can get a fair shake EVERYWHERE in the US? If you do you are a naive little child.So if your question is do I believe in Affirmative Actions the answer is a resounding YES.
Just how far do you want to take Affirmative Action though? Consider the following.You're trapped in your house which is engulfed in a massive fire. Thankfully your neighbour has called the fire department which is on its way to save you. All of a sudden a fire fighter barges into the room in which you are trapped. Your life rests on this guy's ability to pick you up and safely carry you outside the house as you are mostly incapaciated from smoke inhalation. Would you rather it be the big, strong white guy who scored remarkably well on his fitness testing or the little, skinny black guy who can barely support his own weight let alone yours but got the job because the department had a quota to make?Affirmative Action is only good insofar as it offers equal opportunities to get the job. If the white guy was still the best man for the job then he should still be the one to get it.Don't get me wrong though, affrimative action definately isn't necessarily a bad thing but it certainly can be in certain situations.