Mega Millions

A previous time that one of these multi-state lotteries got abnormally large, I remember seeing a "News" piece about what your best option is if you win. The correct "play" was definitely taking the annuity then selling it to one of the investment companies that will pay you more than the lump sum you would have received from the state(s). I believe there was an interview with a man who had previously won an abnormally large lottery and chose to go with the above route. With his larger payoff from the investment company he became his own company that purchased lottery annuities. The decision to go with the investment company didn't make that big of a difference but the News was really playing it up for the entertainment value.

Only the second time I've ever played the lottery and I ended up pushing. Bought $10 in tickets, and got 2 numbers and the bonus for a payout of....$10. Fun stuff, lol

now i can't afford the bugatti and patek phillipe watch i financed this afternoon. i better call the yacht broker and have him tear up the check. escrow hasn't closed on the 30,000 sq. ft. digs so i think i'm cool there. back to grinding SNGs.seriously, thanks for posting the numbers, the cal. lottery webpage has nearly crashed.

Dang, of the two tickets I bought, I only matched 1 number combinedMy mom had 0 numbers combined that matched when she bought 5 tickets.Hopefully no one wins it unless I know them :club:

I left my tickets at work so I couldn't check them until this morning. Ten Tickets... one mega ball match = $2. Oh well, news is saying two people hit the jackpot. Better luck next time all.

you guys are ****ing idiots. I hate you. The lottery will never be +Ev, this is the worst post I have ever seen. MOD PLEASE DELETE AND BAN THESE ****ING RETARDS.
Lighten up, Francis!!!

when you buy a lottery ticket (or a scratch ticket) all you're really paying for is the right to daydream about swimming in hundreds from the time you buy the ticket until the time you loseworth it once in a while... gotta keep your dreams alive!