I'm sorry sir, you have accidently hit the New Topic Button. This button was not meant to be available to you and we apologize for the fact that this occurred. You obviously meant to hit reply to the Vanessa Rousso thread instead, but merely misclicked. Afterall, you couldn't possibly be lame enough to think that we all wanted to read an entirely new topic on the subject of hot poker players (which happens about once a week anyways) in where you typed one line... without capitalization or punctuation.We apologize for the fact that the New Topic button was available to confuse you on proper posting protocal, and will attempt to rectify this immediately.Ray

I'm sorry sir, you have accidently hit the New Topic Button. This button was not meant to be available to you and we apologize for the fact that this occurred. You obviously meant to hit reply to the Vanessa Rousso thread instead, but merely misclicked. Afterall, you couldn't possibly be lame enough to think that we all wanted to read an entirely new topic on the subject of hot poker players (which happens about once a week anyways) in where you typed one line... without capitalization or punctuation.We apologize for the fact that the New Topic button was available to confuse you on proper posting protocal, and will attempt to rectify this immediately.Ray
:club: Liz is actually very nice in person btw.
I'm sorry sir, you have accidently hit the New Topic Button. This button was not meant to be available to you and we apologize for the fact that this occurred. You obviously meant to hit reply to the Vanessa Rousso thread instead, but merely misclicked. Afterall, you couldn't possibly be lame enough to think that we all wanted to read an entirely new topic on the subject of hot poker players (which happens about once a week anyways) in where you typed one line... without capitalization or punctuation.OR PICS.We apologize for the fact that the New Topic button was available to confuse you on proper posting protocal, and will attempt to rectify this immediately.Ray
FYP

Barry G wrote in his website, that LIz is a real life Mary as in Something about Mary. How the **** can you get any better than Liz

Very nice rack for a skinny asian girl...what are the chances they're real??

I agree.1007331817_l.jpg1325276768_l.jpgl_67c343e1bee71967edacebf30de3386b.jpgAnd... look at Joe!! lmao, whisky, cigar, world champion, $7.5M, hot asian chick on his arm and a big cheesy grin. Life is good, huh Joe?l_5e234448da911d6f3bf77f90098df4e5.jpg
She is the winner. She has passed evelyn Ng in my book. and for me I just like the asians.

Her chin is too pointy, and her nose is too wide.You shouldn't be able to see her nostrils while looking at her straight on.Her hips are a bit too narrow.I like that blonde hostess/mc on Dog Eat Dog, now that's who should replace Shana Hiatt.Wouldn't you all agree?

She is the winner. She has passed evelyn Ng in my book. and for me I just like the asians.
Liz was totally sweet and cute as a button, stands about 3 foot- 4 inches (kidding, but man is she tiny).I don't really dig he pigeon pooped hair highlights, but I am already married to an angel (and a hairdresser), so I can be critical!Liz is much more attractive to me than Evy for sure. Evy's got WAY too much " 'tude ". :club:
Absolutely 0%. Although I don't think this in any way would stop me from doing dirty, dirty things to her.Ray
Well that goes without saying!! God I love asain women.... :club:
Her chin is too pointy, and her nose is too wide.You shouldn't be able to see her nostrils while looking at her straight on.Her hips are a bit too narrow.I like that blonde hostess/mc on Dog Eat Dog, now that's who should replace Shana Hiatt.Wouldn't you all agree?
so this is an unattractive woman by your standards? lol...so u get better women..lol...do urself a favor before u think about posting again.....fold preflop

I hope I never see her in a tourney, I would never be able to concentrate. So is definetly the finest poker player.

Well i agree she looks pretty good in the pics, but seeing her in person at the WSOP, she looked way too frail , almost like a swizzle stick..... too much make up, i almost wanted to bring her a plate of Fries or something. But, she does take a good pic though