Another Addicting Game

Okay, I think I got all the items;two pipes, two matches, nail, hammar, piece of metal.I'm not sure what to do with all this crap, though. I can put the pipes in those thingies, but I'm not sure how that helps me yet.Still working on it.

And how did you do that?
I used google.Spoiler below.

Items needed- 2 matches (1 between two of the railroad slats (near piece of metal) and 1 near metal band holding cage to track)- 2 pieces of pipe (green) (1 near the other metal band and one on ceiling)- 1 piece of metal (near match between rail road slats)- 1 hatchet (on ground behind you)- 1 rail road spike (opposite side of cage from chained door, holding track to railroad slat - to get you use the piece of metal)Once you get all the items, use rail road spike to break hinges, put the spike at the edge of the small rectangular hinge. There are two on the side of the door (with chain) and two on the opposite side.Put the green tubes under the metal bands (where you find match and green tube)You have to light the matches to heat the tubes which cause the bands to break. To light the match, you have to look at the piece of metal (which shows an enlarged picture of it) then take a match on click on the metal which causes it to light).Once you have done everything, click on the cage and escape with your life!

Presto, you're free!

You know, it's funny how every time i'm trapped on the train tracks with a train coming towards me, I always seem to find a hatchet on the ground next to me. Rarely am I blessed by such fortune.