i saw her/met her after she came back from the pool at the PCA. She was pretty covered in towels but looked pretty good from what I could see.
well which one is it ? did you meet her or see her? you would remember the difference right...sounds like you just perved on her from the balcony...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She looks a little like RuPaul, but RuPaul was hot too.
You know that RuPual was.......... uh, never mind, continue on with your life.
Of all the poker pro's though I'd say Jean Gluck is the hottest. Seems like a ***** though.
who??Edit: I googled her, she's pretty hot. And I think evy is pretty hot too.
"I hate so much about the things that you choose to be."Seriously, I'm surprised that your English teachers didn't murder you.
lol, believe it or not I was an English teacher before I was hired at my job now.I graduated from the UofWashington with degrees in info sys, sociology, and economics took over 6 years but I did it.
lol, believe it or not I was an English teacher before I was hired at my job now.I graduated from the UofWashington with degrees in info sys, sociology, and economics took over 6 years but I did it.
Not. Not a chance in hell. I would believe my that my left arm was pure plutonium and my right arm was a flux capacitor before I would believe you held a job as an english teacher in America.
Not. Not a chance in hell. I would believe my that my left arm was pure plutonium and my right arm was a flux capacitor before I would believe you held a job as an english teacher in America.
I taught a college level English course for 3 quarters, I also tutored students (ESL, GED, college prep, college level).
Didn't you invent the dilithium crystal drive mechanism?

Keep in mind when most people say she's hot....they're saying she's hot FOR A POKER PLAYER!!! Obviously there's many, many, many women out there who are much hotter, but she's definately top 5 in the well-known poker community. That is all...

Keep in mind when most people say she's hot....they're saying she's hot FOR A POKER PLAYER!!! Obviously there's many, many, many women out there who are much hotter, but she's definately top 5 in the well-known poker community. That is all...
Who was the one chick in that televised tourney of the WSOP that pushed all in with 2 5 after a raise a reraise and got called by aces? It was the tourney were Mark Vos won..She ranks in my top 5..I go for personality, not looks
I taught a college level English course for 3 quarters, I also tutored students (ESL, GED, college prep, college level).
Those poor students. Seriously...ever heard of a comma splice?
Who was the one chick in that televised tourney of the WSOP that pushed all in with 2 5 after a raise a reraise and got called by aces? It was the tourney were Mark Vos won..She ranks in my top 5..I go for personality, not looks
Another Vanessa ... Vanessa Selbst. Good thing you don't go for looks.
well which one is it ? did you meet her or see her? you would remember the difference right...sounds like you just perved on her from the balcony...
lol i dont know why I wrote saw/met, i was walking down the hallway to go out to the pool area in atlantis while she was walking back. I just yelled her name and said Hi nice to meet you and that was pretty much it. I was perving her the whole time though.
How about Joanna Krupa?? Her wikipedia page says she enjoys playing poker, THEREFORE, that makes her the hottest female poker player there is. Lock it up! :club:
Who Her ??med_joanna-krupa-may9-1.jpgJoanna_Krupa04.jpg
VanessaSelbst.jpgVanessa Selbst