she isnt that hot people, when she takes off her sunglasses. Shes a normal avg cute chic, dont know why all the fuss

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

she isnt that hot people, when she takes off her sunglasses. Shes a normal avg cute chic, dont know why all the fuss
You are wrong.
I actually think she's really hot...at least whenever I see her with make up on she is (the change might be dramatic w/o makeup)... I agree with the sunglasses part though, she looks way hotter with them on, but she's still hot without them imo. She also seems very nice and smart.....she can't take a bad beat though.

I think she is hot w/ sunglasses on. But that nose is really offsetting, w/ them off.However her body is flawless. (especially her legs, see pic in above post)

I think she is hot w/ sunglasses on. But that nose is really offsetting, w/ them off.However her body is flawless. (especially her legs, see pic in above post)
bingo!, but she is fine the way she is, im just sayin shes not the uber hott hott chic that she has been made out to be. I wish ill be lucky enough to even get next to a girl like her

Tap it twice but not three times!

Ya I noticed that a while back when she was on some bodog party/tourney in costa rica. She looked wicked hot in sunglasses, when she took them off not so much.
So... what you are saying is if you were ever in bed with her you'd make her keep her sunglasses on while you're nailing her?Fair request..That'd be kinda hot tapping that with her shades on..Gives me an idea... *Calling up girlfriend*
Shes a normal avg cute chic, dont know why all the fuss
bingo!, but she is fine the way she is, im just sayin shes not the uber hott hott chic that she has been made out to be. I wish ill be lucky enough to even get next to a girl like her
"I hate so much about the things that you choose to be."Seriously, I'm surprised that your English teachers didn't murder you.