Absolute PokerLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $3/$66 playersConverterPre-flop: (6 players) Hero is BB with 7 :club: A :D3 folds, Button raises, SB calls, Hero calls.Flop: 8 :D J :D 5 :D (6SB, 3 players)SB checks, Hero checks, Button checks.Turn: 2 :) (3BB, 3 players)SB bets, Hero folds..Another old hand, I'll prolly post a bunch, all from the same session here. This one, I'm just checking up preflop mostly. Are we ok with the call here? I hate medium aces. Postflop is obvious to me, but if you do something different please tell me.PFR is 27/15 after 60ish hands.

Call is ok, I guess. I'd 3-bet here occasionaly, depending on how active villain has been. I don't know, I hate A rag hands oop.Rest of hand looks good.

I play it the same. Without SB in there I would 3-bet to increase fold equity on the flop.
What are we afraid of here?With the 2/3 structure, SB is defending like it's his BB with a wide range of hands.And he certainly would have (should have) 3bet preflop if he had us beat.If I would 3bet without the SB in the hand (and I would!), then adding one more player in which I have position on and have a better hand than, will not change my plans.I 3bet this all day.--CM
I know it is player dependent, but what is your cut-off for repopping a button a raise preflop? Any Ax?
It is wide.Probably any Ace.KJ+Any pair.--cm