Looks Like Stein Is Getting A Seat In Wsop

May I ask who AJKHoosier is? We were at the same table for a while last night, recognized his name.
lol, have you seen his sharkscope graph? It's hilarious.I saved it once to show someone else, it's a month or two old though, but check it out.ajkhoosier1so2.jpgAlso, nice work, stein.
omg id kill something if I lost out on the WSOP like that (AA < 10s3s)
Yeah, those guys at The__D__Ry's table really got the short straw - once he got up over 80k he just raised enough to put anyone allin every hand -- it was impossible to not be blinded out unless you took a stand. Man, that must have sucked for the AA dude, who took a stand before he was desperate and got burned. I bubbled out of one of those last year with AA to J3o, so I know the feeling, heh.
lol, have you seen his sharkscope graph? It's hilarious.I saved it once to show someone else, it's a month or two old though, but check it out.ajkhoosier1so2.jpgAlso, nice work, stein.
My Lord. Thanks for posting that Zach.Ownaments right there at the end.
My Lord. Thanks for posting that Zach.Ownaments right there at the end.
The thing that gets me the most is the spike to 13k, then right back down to -6k. It's unreal. Then he breaks even for a while, goes up, then loses it all back and then some. Repeats that trend, but higher numbers, bigger swing, and then he did start winning a bit more consistently, and then the retarded run at the end.It's just weird. It's a very non-standard graph.
throw AJKhoosier into this mix
is that hoosieralum?If it is that's funny running into random FCPers during tournaments without barrage.Good to see the stein kicking butt.
is that hoosieralum?NopIf it is that's funny running into random FCPers during tournaments without barrage.not really...this happens a lot.Good to see the stein kicking butt.for sure.
there ya go. :club:

Quick question on Full Tilt WSOP prize packages: Does anyone know how/where/when you get your prize yet this year? I read something else about the Full Tilt booth at the WSOP last year and am wondering if it's still the same this year? I sent Full Tilt an email but they have not responded yet and I can't find anything on their website. I apologize if this has been covered numerous times already, but appreciate any info that is provided.Start brag post - Yes, I won a $2,000 package last night starting with an $8 satellite and am excited to finally play an event after just playing cash games and satellites at the WSOP for the past few years. Should be a great experience, no matter what happens.

The thing that gets me the most is the spike to 13k, then right back down to -6k. It's unreal. Then he breaks even for a while, goes up, then loses it all back and then some. Repeats that trend, but higher numbers, bigger swing, and then he did start winning a bit more consistently, and then the retarded run at the end.It's just weird. It's a very non-standard graph.
sharkscope "zangbezan24" which is Imper1um's pokerstars name. i think i would kill myself if my graph looked like his. it was generated from the 1000+ HU SNGs so it's no indication of his ability, but it's still sick.

Hate to hijack, but also check out Andy McLeod's Sharkscope. He's a gun MTT player (as I'm sure you all know) from my town.I think his MAJOR downswing coincides with zangbezan24's major upswing when they played a series of $5K HU matches one night.