The Impossible Quiz- Something Addicting To Drive You Nuts!

i bet i can beat any1 in a race up to 50...lets start timming ourselves. :Pwhats up with 40? i keep skipping it because my dumb *** cant figure it out... i dont see a bridge :club:

i bet i can beat any1 in a race up to 50...lets start timming ourselves. :club:whats up with 40? i keep skipping it because my dumb *** cant figure it out... i dont see a bridge :D

hold down your right mouse button while moving across the pink

I can't figure out the "hope you remembered" one. #56

i bet i can beat any1 in a race up to 50...lets start timming ourselves. :Pwhats up with 40? i keep skipping it because my dumb *** cant figure it out... i dont see a bridge :club:
There's another easy way to do it. But if you can't figure it out, you lose.I'll give you a clue: you need to think three dimensionally.
So now you can say that you got to a certain level. But are you going to also say that someone gave you help?
ok, in order to keep my future scores i post legit...i will always use a "skip" on question 40. :club:
ok, in order to keep my future scores i post legit...i will always use a "skip" on question 40. :club:
I'm not that proud. I need help with the one bomb question that says "the answer is a horseshoe", and also the one where there's a switch in the middle of a field and what looks like a snake and a fireplace... i've been skipping these 2 questions
I'm not that proud. I need help with the one bomb question that says "the answer is a horseshoe", and also the one where there's a switch in the middle of a field and what looks like a snake and a fireplace... i've been skipping these 2 questions
click the 'U' in the bottom left answer(I forget what it says)
what number is it?
If youre talking about 81move your mouse up and down on the pole untill lightning strikes it. be very prepared though. The next question(more like activity) is timed so be on your toes,
heh, havent made it that far. :club:
If youre talking about 81move your mouse up and down on the pole untill lightning strikes it. be very prepared though. The next question(more like activity) is timed so be on your toes,
Yeah that's the one thanks. I usually skip it, the next one's not to bad. You sound like you're far in this, have you beat it yet?