The Ultimate Bad Beat

So this is my first post here, looks like a cool community. I was thinking what the biggest bad beat would be in terms of cards. Not like having AA and someone calling with J 3 and hitting a set, I mean all with good hands. How nausiating would this be :3 handed -Player 1 (SB) - Kh, KdPlayer 2 (BB) - Ah, AdPlayer 3 (Button)- Js, 10sAll limp to slow play or call, family pot. Flop comes : Qs, Ks, Ac. Round of betting goes aroundTurn comes : KcRound of betting and we go to the riverRiver : AsEveryone is all in and player 3 is laughing his way to the bank.I know the odds of this happening are probably far worse then hitting the lottery, but man what good tv that would be....

That is bad, but the thought of 4 of a kind of Kings, and 4 of a kind of Aces, losing to a Royal Flush, something about that just makes you want to giggle, or cry. lol

nope. and there have been plenty of threads on this.Worst beat ever goes somehting like this.I flop quad sixes. turn 9 river 9 other guy hits runner runner nines to make quad nines.

I heard there's some guy who is tryin to put a bad beat on cancer. Too bad he thinks he's a better poker player than anyone else even though he gets owned by mid limit online players.

There was some post on 2+2 a long time ago that was for sure the worst bad beat ever.Went something like he has TT in the hole. Flop is TdTh9d. He manages to get it all in with his opponent who shows Qd 8d. Turn is Jd (one outter) and you'd think this was bad, but in fact they hit the jackpot for like $100,000, when his Quads got cracked. However, river comes Kd (0ne outter) making it so his opponent does not play the 8d, and therefore not both of this hole cards. Jackpot is counterfeited, hero loses everything, and well, worst beat ever.

There was some post on 2+2 a long time ago that was for sure the worst bad beat ever.Went something like he has TT in the hole. Flop is TdTh9d. He manages to get it all in with his opponent who shows Qd 8d. Turn is Jd (one outter) and you'd think this was bad, but in fact they hit the jackpot for like $100,000, when his Quads got cracked. However, river comes Kd (0ne outter) making it so his opponent does not play the 8d, and therefore not both of this hole cards. Jackpot is counterfeited, hero loses everything, and well, worst beat ever.
I was thinking of the same hand. That is the worst beat ever.

That's up there because of the money lost, but T.J. Cloutier had a good story of a beat that he put on another guy. It had to do with him having pocket 10's against a better hand, another guy folding pocket 10's, but the dealer made an error and had to reshuffle the muck and redeal the flop. I believe the 2 10's that were previously mucked then hit the board to give him the pot.

Actually your all wrong. The worst bad beat is..............Death.
Bad beat = somehting that is statistically unlikely.Death = absolute certainty

the worst bad beat i ever put on someone was on the bubble in the first MTT i ever played online.picked up AA under the gun and raised it up..button reraises... i go all in he calls he turns over AA.i hit the flush with my A of spades. he was biitching on the rail for an hour or so.

Man that sucks. But you'd think a player can use only the 9TJd of the board if he so chooses?
holy piss who cares. we all got them and all given them. i fawking hate bad beat stories
I detect tension?It's just a friendly thread about the worst beats possible..I don't any of us have had a bad beat in which we had quads and someone had a royal, oh, and someone else had quads. It's just something to talk about.. sheeshHaven't got laid in a while?
No, it's the best 5 card hand, using up to two of your hole cards.
Yeah I goggled it right after my post. It just never occurred to me that playing the best hand is mandatory, I mean, there aren't that many scenarios where you wouldn't want to play the best hand :club:
So this is my first post here, looks like a cool community. I was thinking what the biggest bad beat would be in terms of cards. Not like having AA and someone calling with J 3 and hitting a set, I mean all with good hands. How nausiating would this be :3 handed -Player 1 (SB) - Kh, KdPlayer 2 (BB) - Ah, AdPlayer 3 (Button)- Js, 10sAll limp to slow play or call, family pot. Flop comes : Qs, Ks, Ac. Round of betting goes aroundTurn comes : KcRound of betting and we go to the riverRiver : AsEveryone is all in and player 3 is laughing his way to the bank.I know the odds of this happening are probably far worse then hitting the lottery, but man what good tv that would be....
happened to a friend of mine on Royal Vegas when we first started playing, i knew it was crazy at the time, but didn't realize how insane until I played for a while. My buddy had AAAA and lost to a royal when another guy had KKKK. This is before we knew about hand history or anything like that.

well here i go..im playing in a decently small 1-2 live game, im in for 200 w\ about 125 in front of me and appx. 1500 @ the table.My cards: Ac Asthe button is on the 2 seat and in the 7 seat i make it 15 to go. I then get raised by the 5 seat to 40. everyone folds then i re-raise 40 more to then be put all in with 43$ more.Flop:Ah Kc 2cTurn:10CRiver:JdAnd there is my loss... on the flop the opponent was a 1.63% chance to win, and below 7% on the turn. Bad way to end a night, espically when that hand would have put me up money.

well here i go..im playing in a decently small 1-2 live game, im in for 200 w\ about 125 in front of me and appx. 1500 @ the table.My cards: Ac Asthe button is on the 2 seat and in the 7 seat i make it 15 to go. I then get raised by the 5 seat to 40. everyone folds then i re-raise 40 more to then be put all in with 43$ more.Flop:Ah Kc 2cTurn:10CRiver:JdAnd there is my loss... on the flop the opponent was a 1.63% chance to win, and below 7% on the turn. Bad way to end a night, espically when that hand would have put me up money.
Quit posting this...noone even knows what the guy had in his hand you idiot
the worst bad beat i ever put on someone was on the bubble in the first MTT i ever played online.picked up AA under the gun and raised it up..button reraises... i go all in he calls he turns over AA.i hit the flush with my A of spades. he was biitching on the rail for an hour or so.
That's standard. I expect to see that everytime two people turn over the same PP.And bad beat stories suck balls.