Bottom Pair, Very Multiway, Big Pot

Full Tilt PokerLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $1/$26 playersConverterPre-flop: (6 players) Hero is CO with A :D 5 :) UTG, folds, UTG+1 (poster) checks, Hero calls, Button raises, SB calls, BB calls, UTG+1 calls, Hero calls.Flop: 6 :D 5 :D 3 :club: (10SB, 5 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG+1 checks, Hero checks, Button bets, SB calls, BB calls, UTG+1 calls, Hero calls.Turn: J :) (7.5BB, 5 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG+1 checks, Hero checks, Button bets, SB calls, BB calls, UTG+1 calls, Hero calls.River: 5 :D (12.5BB, 5 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG+1 checks, Hero bets...Table is pretty loose passive.Pretty well just an odds based question up to the river. We're good to call down here?On the river, I don't think there's anything I can do but lead, right? I've got no reads that he'll bet this river if checked to.

I like it.A c/r on the river I think is good, but like you said, if you're not sure if he'll bet on the river than I think betting it is best.

I always raise this preflop.No reason to limp over a poster when we are almost always ahead of him.Isolate and destroy.I lead the flop.When you check-call, your only hope of winning the hand is to improve again by hitting one of your 5 outs.But you are in a position in which you can encourage the PFR to thin the field by facing everyone with 2 cold.Villain will often raise with his overs to clean up his outs.So work "together" to implement this plan.And then you have a significantly better chance of winning this pot.And with 10 bets already in the pot, it's one worth winning.

A c/r on the river I think is good, but like you said, if you're not sure if he'll bet on the river than I think betting it is best.
With a whopping 5 players on the flop, we really can't count on Villain pushing for the 4th time.Bet out, and be happy with the loose calls we get.--CM
What if villain 3 bets the flop? Call down with this board or release?
I don't believe Villain has the opoprtunity to 3bet the flop in any of the suggested lines.If heads up with the PFR, I do lead the turn again after he raises the flop.--cm