Jc In Wpt Celebrity Invitational?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee TmayCL WPT FT ORLLYYYY
Now they just gotta drop the blinds back down and go to 30 min levels as I expect they will and he'll be all set.
Now they just gotta drop the blinds back down and go to 30 min levels as I expect they will and he'll be all set.
Yea blinds are def getting dropped this thing might last 5 hands if they arent.
I'm kinda bitter I didn't get to play with more celebs, especially when the table to my right was so sick, Marlon Waynes, Vince Vaughn and Ron livingston (from office space and swingers ). My table was kinda weak as far as celeb status goes, I did get to play to the immediate right of Kelly Hu, who was easily the hottest chick in the room..I also played with steve lipscomb for a while. I really wanted to play w/ some big celebs though, Playing with Paris woulda been tight, she's way hotter than I thought.
wow, i thought both kelly hu and bai ling (also at your table) were much hotter than paris. you also had james blake (tennis pro) right between them. i still don't understand how you can be bitter after sitting next to kelly? kelly_hu.jpg
wow, i thought both kelly hu and bai ling (also at your table) were much hotter than paris. you also had james blake (tennis pro) right between them. i still don't understand how you can be bitter after sitting next to kelly? kelly_hu.jpg
um......wow....
My friend Tmay is still in with like 20 left, gross crapshoot though so he'll need some cards for sure
Just wow. Tell him congrats. He is amazing.Mark

I'm embarrassed to admit that I watch the show she is on. In Case of Emergency. Really, I only watch it because Jonathan Silverman is on it, and David Arquette, but yeah, she plays a girl that works at a jerk joint (hand jobs fo money)Kinds sick hot, if you're into that kind of thing.

I'm embarrassed to admit that I watch the show she is on. In Case of Emergency. Really, I only watch it because Jonathan Silverman is on it, and David Arquette, but yeah, she plays a girl that works at a jerk joint (hand jobs fo money)Kinds sick hot, if you're into that kind of thing.
Who doesn't like a happy ending?
wearing no bra is an interesting poker technique. i should try out the male version, no underwear.
lol...oooooooooooooobv not bitter, she was unreal hot. But that was one of 3 tables, my other two tables were weak. Playing with some A listers woulda been cool.and yea, tmay pwns....and bizzle, the levels have been 30 mins the whole tourney, I don't think they'll change those, I'm sure they'll pull the blinds back a bit though and Tmay will most likely win it.
lol...oooooooooooooobv not bitter, she was unreal hot. But that was one of 3 tables, my other two tables were weak. Playing with some A listers woulda been cool.and yea, tmay pwns....and bizzle, the levels have been 30 mins the whole tourney, I don't think they'll change those, I'm sure they'll pull the blinds back a bit though and Tmay will most likely win it.
When are you going to update your blog?

I am so disappointed in this thread. I opened it thinking "Wow, first Discovery Channel does a special saying they found his tomb, then Jesus Christ comes back to play in the WPT Celebrity Invitational! This guy is having a hell of a week in headline news!"But all i got was PrtyPSux.Ray

I get back home tomorrow, so I'll finally have some time for like the loooong *** 3 part update i guess :club:.
Cool. I look forward to reading it. Congrats again on all your big cashes, I'm quite envious.

looooooooooooooooooooooool so tim is at the final table of the wpt celebrity invitational??? is the FT gonna be on the travel channel? whats the payout structure??! this is AWESOME.

looooooooooooooooooooooool so tim is at the final table of the wpt celebrity invitational??? is the FT gonna be on the travel channel? whats the payout structure??! this is AWESOME.
i think last year there was a total of 250k in the prize pool(paying top 5 or 6) with 1st getting a 100k and a 25k seat...i could be wrong.i believe its gonna be on the travel channel.
lol...oooooooooooooobv not bitter, she was unreal hot. But that was one of 3 tables, my other two tables were weak. Playing with some A listers woulda been cool.
maybe if you don't donate your chips to the hotties you make it to a fourth table and meet some A listers.here's a pic of you and hu's elbow for your scrapbook...sjc.jpg
way ahead of you
Same here. Started doing that when the underwear were rubbing me raw when I roped all day, so I solved that problem...
maybe if you don't donate your chips to the hotties you make it to a fourth table and meet some A listers.here's a pic of you and hu's elbow for your scrapbook...sjc.jpg
GOD I hate the one seat! (ok this time it would have been ok, lol) Did you 'accidentally' touch her elbow? You DID, didn't you!!! You dog. :club: So when is the big move to LA?

With those last couple of cashes maybe you could replace that shirt?j/s

wow...how do you get a better shot of the dealer than kelly??? :club: PS. my shirt pwnsPPS. 100k + seat for first, pays top 6...and yes, it airs on the travel channel which will be awesome.