Jc In Wpt Celebrity Invitational?

wow...how do you get a better shot of the dealer than kelly??? :club: PS. my shirt pwnsPPS. 100k + seat for first, pays top 6...and yes, it airs on the travel channel which will be awesome.
i'm lucky i got anyone in the picture with how many drinks i had. i had to rewatch the interview to remember what i asked you.PS kinda creepy that your myspace name is same as my fcp name.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hand 48 - Adam Weinraub limped from the small blind and Tim West said "All of it," pushing in from the big blind for about 700k. Weinraub folded.Oh please oh please oh please oh please let him have made the Waco "All of it" motion while doing this, I might pee my pants when it's on TV if this is the case.

maybe if you don't donate your chips to the hotties you make it to a fourth table and meet some A listers.here's a pic of you and hu's elbow for your scrapbook...sjc.jpg
Damn, you really are starting to look pimp.
Hand 48 - Adam Weinraub limped from the small blind and Tim West said "All of it," pushing in from the big blind for about 700k. Weinraub folded.Oh please oh please oh please oh please let him have made the Waco "All of it" motion while doing this, I might pee my pants when it's on TV if this is the case.
He did, although not as dramatic as waco (obv)......Tmay put on one of the absolute sickest displays of preflop poker that I've ever seen, his moves were soooo flawless...he had everyone at the table scared to raise him, limp vs his bb, and just play w/ him in general, he was just pwning hardcore...it's going to make some sick TV for sure. Of course he cant win A10 vs A7 for the massive chiplead and to bust out miami john in 3rd, and he cant win with A3 vs QK to get some of his chips back...so standard. The good thing is that it wasn't a "life changing money" FT, so even though he was playing for 100k he went into it with no real pressure and took the beats really well, which will also make good tv.
maybe if you don't donate your chips to the hotties you make it to a fourth table and meet some A listers.here's a pic of you and hu's elbow for your scrapbook...sjc.jpg
nice face

Pink must be what all the gay cool kids wear from FCP.If Kelly was beside me I'd be using the force to cool the room and hope for a hard nipple thru the braless...c'mon JC, ya did it didn't ya? do tell, do tell...

link?Edit: humm I see it. Well he is def in. My guess is either all the players who final tabled a LAPC event got entry or it was basically an open field. Just from glancing at the plays names I noticed, JC, Tim West, Shane Schleger all internet players.You woulda thought they'd push the starting day a day or two back, considering if they wanted the full list of 'cleb' pros.
Is that Shaniac?bear.gif
He did, although not as dramatic as waco (obv)......Tmay put on one of the absolute sickest displays of preflop poker that I've ever seen, his moves were soooo flawless...he had everyone at the table scared to raise him, limp vs his bb, and just play w/ him in general, he was just pwning hardcore...it's going to make some sick TV for sure. Of course he cant win A10 vs A7 for the massive chiplead and to bust out miami john in 3rd, and he cant win with A3 vs QK to get some of his chips back...so standard. The good thing is that it wasn't a "life changing money" FT, so even though he was playing for 100k he went into it with no real pressure and took the beats really well, which will also make good tv.
Tell T may grats from all the s7s crew. awesome... :club:

GODDAMMIT WHY DONT YOU TRY RUNNING FLAWLESS ON NATIONAL TV AND NOT LIKE ****IN $1 VIDEO POKER TRYIN TO LET IT RIDE EVERY HAND<3 tmay

sjc.jpgIt's amazing how some women are hot no matter how much the photographer screws it up. Only her arm and one eyebrow are visible and you just know she's in the top 1%. Then again the previous picture might be coloring my perception. :club: