Stopped up there last night, things went real well at 2-5 $300 max:Sit down with $300. Play a ton of hands early and before I know it I'm down to $100. Reload to $300.Order cranberry and vodka.Pick up JJ. 3 limpers in front, I make it $30. Guy in EP raises it to $100. He just did this in the last orbit and ended up showing down KK. Knowing this I wisely call. Flop comes 10 high rainbow. He checks. I check behind. Turn is another blank. He bets 100. Since I'm incapable of anything beyond level 2 thinking, I shove, he insta calls, and tables AA.Reload and order a cranberry and vodka.Pick up KK in EP. Raise to $30. Same guy calls, so does another guy. Flop Q xx, all diamonds. I bet $40. The guy that owns me calls. The other guy folds. Turn is an ace. I check. He bets $100. I fold. He says he had AQ with the A of diamonds. I call BS, but whatever. A couple hands later I get K 9 suited in the small blind and complete after about 4 limpers. Flop is 9 high, all diamonds. I check. Guy overbets the pot as he had done several times, including one a few hands ago where I laid down top pair before getting too involved. This time I shove. He calls and shows a made flush.Reload and order a cranberry and vodka, make this one a double please.Coming back to the table and sipping my delicious beverage, I find KK UTG. I make it $30. Fold all the way around to the big blind who calls. Flop Q 10 3 all spades. I have K of spades. He checks, I bet $50. He calls. Turn is a spade. He checks, I check. River is a blank. He checks. I value bet $55. He raises me to $110. I practically keel over laughing and call as he shows me AJ of spades. Reload and order another double. Someone whiddle that down to $200 and decide to call it a night. Cash out and make the exiting drive down Cline Av to 294 North. Stop off at Wendys about minutes from my house. Order a spicy chicken combo with a Dr Pepper and a Jr Bacon Cheesburger to boot. They're out of Dr. Pepper so I change it to a water.I'm stuffed and the cheeseburger goes to waste. Wake up this morning to my girlfriend asking me what time I want to go to the Shedd Aquarium. I can't wait, this should be a blast!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stopped up there last night, things went real well at 2-5 $300 max:Sit down with $300. Play a ton of hands early and before I know it I'm down to $100. Reload to $300.Order cranberry and vodka.Pick up JJ. 3 limpers in front, I make it $30. Guy in EP raises it to $100. He just did this in the last orbit and ended up showing down KK. Knowing this I wisely call. Flop comes 10 high rainbow. He checks. I check behind. Turn is another blank. He bets 100. Since I'm incapable of anything beyond level 2 thinking, I shove, he insta calls, and tables AA.Reload and order a cranberry and vodka.Pick up KK in EP. Raise to $30. Same guy calls, so does another guy. Flop Q xx, all diamonds. I bet $40. The guy that owns me calls. The other guy folds. Turn is an ace. I check. He bets $100. I fold. He says he had AQ with the A of diamonds. I call BS, but whatever. A couple hands later I get K 9 suited in the small blind and complete after about 4 limpers. Flop is 9 high, all diamonds. I check. Guy overbets the pot as he had done several times, including one a few hands ago where I laid down top pair before getting too involved. This time I shove. He calls and shows a made flush.Reload and order a cranberry and vodka, make this one a double please.Coming back to the table and sipping my delicious beverage, I find KK UTG. I make it $30. Fold all the way around to the big blind who calls. Flop Q 10 3 all spades. I have K of spades. He checks, I bet $50. He calls. Turn is a spade. He checks, I check. River is a blank. He checks. I value bet $55. He raises me to $110. I practically keel over laughing and call as he shows me AJ of spades. Reload and order another double. Someone whiddle that down to $200 and decide to call it a night. Cash out and make the exiting drive down Cline Av to 294 North. Stop off at Wendys about minutes from my house. Order a spicy chicken combo with a Dr Pepper and a Jr Bacon Cheesburger to boot. They're out of Dr. Pepper so I change it to a water.I'm stuffed and the cheeseburger goes to waste. Wake up this morning to my girlfriend asking me what time I want to go to the Shedd Aquarium. I can't wait, this should be a blast!
POKER=FUN
http://www.heartlandpokertour.com/coming to majestic star this weekcheck the schedule, they actually started 1 and 2 table sngs already. Whos with me in playing a few of these? let me know i'll be headed up there quite frequently to qualify in the $560 buy in and hopefully qualify for the $2700 main event on 3/24
Eh, the structure for mini's is horrendous. There's a small chance I could buy in direct for one of the Supers but since I'm going to Caesar's next week I don't want to stretch myself too much.