Questions That Would Sound Funny To Ppl Who Don't Play Poker

so i had to ditch my idea about interviewing my family for the poker thing. my sister works at vidal sassoon so she doesn't want to be seen in the video and my father is a family doctor. even if it's not real and just for fun, they didn't want to be in it (pelvic thrusting is embarrassing?). so for episode 3 i'm gonna do on my own BUT episode 4 i'm gonna interview ppl and ask them poker questions. please add questions you think would sound funny and would be good for the episode. for example:1. What would you do if a poker player felted you?2. Would you rather a man perform better preflop or postflop?3. Do you like playing against guys with big stacks or small stacks?also if any FCPers want to interview their friends (must be girl) or random ppl in the street, please PM me and i'll email you the interview questions and i'll use some of your footage and credit you :club:

Asking random girl on street:"If you were big stacked, and a guy that was small stacked pushed all in, would you call him?"*Random all in joke*

Whats the deepest you have ever gotten?Do you push with the nuts or slow play with them?Do you tend to play hard against women?
haha 1 and 3 are hilarious, but it'd have to be asked to a guy. damn.2 is definitely gonna be used.
oh ok we are doing just womenhmmmmm ill round up some more
yah i'm just gonna interview women. it's gonna be a "poker player and women" episode how successful internet poker players are at it.

Whats the worse beat a guy has put on you?What do you do when a guy comes over the top?Are you better shuffling a short stack or big stack?How many tricks can you perform?

Do you prefer Big Slick or The Big Lick (6-9)?If I guy just raised in front of you, do you go over the top of him, or just bet on the come?If a guy plays with 2 queens on a rainbow flop, is he GAY?OK they're bad but I tried.

Whats the worse beat a guy has put on you?What do you do when a guy comes over the top?Are you better shuffling a short stack or big stack?How many tricks can you perform?
my god. i thought my mind was sick. you destroy me. i'm gonna test some of those questions out, i just hope my friends will still talk to me after. haha
Do you prefer Big Slick or The Big Lick (6-9)?If I guy just raised in front of you, do you go over the top of him, or just bet on the come?If a guy plays with 2 queens on a rainbow flop, is he GAY?OK they're bad but I tried.
yeah, a bit OVER KILL hahahahLOLOLhahaa...ahh..ah....ok, i'll be alright. go on...
lol. is this what you say to make ppl lay down the best hand?
??? I thought you were just looking for questions to ask random people.I say you ask really tame questions a la Borat and then use this as a closer.I bet if you ask 20 people you'll hear "yes" at least once. let me know how he treats you.

If a guy with a big stack raises your button, will you allow him a free draw to a backdoor flush?He might crack your aces! :PIf you are weak and a guy limps into your pot, do you still see the flop hoping it might hit you?