Nbc Heads Up Bracket Challenge

Cant deposit when you are in Vegas?
Not in a timely enough manner to have shipped it to bk before the tourney gets started, no. Would have to wait for it to clear neteller. Doesn't matter, it apparently isn't happening anyways. /shrug
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vatche: Everyone here was aware the event was starting today, except maybe you.
well, 16 people took part in this pool and not one person was saying we might not be able to make it...are my posts bothering you?
lol, yay, so i have to send 16 people their money back?
Just send it all to me, its easier that way.Day 12: DNP. Made $1500 in the NBC Heads Up Challenge Pool.Ship it! :)Mark

Cross postedWe have several hours before it starts. Just ship me your info. I was under the impression it was planned to be done today. Guys, send me your picks via PM, it should be in this format. 1st round winnersted forrestetc etc2nd round winners ( round of 16)daniel nereanuetcetc3rd round (round of 8)namesfinal 4 namesfinalistsnameswinnername

Can someone direct me to a full bracket I can print? My online search capabilities suck lately, I can't find anything. NBCHeadsUP.com has the 05 and 06 brackets, but I can't find this years?????Edit: Found it in the other thread:http://www.nbcsports.com/poker/1122915/detail.htmlMark

Cross postedWe have several hours before it starts. Just ship me your info. I was under the impression it was planned to be done today. Guys, send me your picks via PM, it should be in this format.
PMed you my picks.

I have the following people's picksNoSup4UVatcheastros11sschoicSeacucumber'sForRealDDLooshleGilbertologya__thekevlar__2FileError404AAsnake88Steamed RiceGuys, start picking and shipping to me so I can post them asap !!!Also, you can see the full brackets here . BracketsEDIT** We have 2 hours from right now (until noon Las Vegas time?) To get these submitted to me. Anyone who has not submitted to me by then will not be in the contest and your money will seized, and used to buy a couple pounds of sticky for BkIce. (sw) Your money will be refunded if you have not submitted in the next 2 hours

ok im infor real DD, do you just want me to ship you the cash right now, or send it to BKice?http://us.share.geocities.com/vinwc/2007HU.jpg
Ship $100 to BkIce (Urbana) on stars. Thank youAlso, the page you sent me is not working. Try to get me a pm with the format I have listed at the top of this page. xxForRealDDxx on AIM with any questions.Note** There is still time to get in on this. You have until Noon PST to get me your entries and get $100 to BkIceBracketsAgain...Submissions should be PM'ed to me in the following format.1st round winners(There should be 32 names in this column)ted forrestetcetc2nd round winners ( round of 16)(There should be 16 names in this column)daniel nereanuetcetc3rd round (round of 8)(There should be 8 names in this column)namesFinal 4(There should be 4 names in this column)namesFinalists(There should be 2 names in this column)namesWinner(There should be 1 name in this column)nameFull brackets can be seen here.
So what's the status? I just done my bracket on DD's bracket site. Anyone still in? What time does it start?Tx!
I got yours and will be formatting it to post it on the forums. Thanks!Also, I am seeing other people that have posted on the brackets website. PM and let me know who you are so I can update with the forums.
I got yours and will be formatting it to post it on the forums. Thanks!Also, I am seeing other people that have posted on the brackets website. PM and let me know who you are so I can update with the forums.
Oh, god...this was more or less a test :D Oh, well I guess time was running out :D I got some stupid azz picks but I'll live with it :club:
According to Cardplayer, the first bracket starts at 11:30 PST
well, patty was there at the drawing party and according to her...they start at 10:30...ill go with her word over cardplayers.edit...i just reread pattys post and the "call time" is at 10:30...not sure what that means...