March Madness Bracket Tourney

Just tell me who to send it to.
I think since Oziumrules started it, and is a much more veteran poster, he'd be best suited to take the buy-ins. If it hasn't been set up by 4ish Eastern, I'll post my Stars name and take responsibility to organize the payouts and post who has bought in, etc as long as everyone else is alright with that.
FYP
LOL, realized that right after posting but knew someone would be good enough to fix it.
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think since Oziumrules started it, and is a much more veteran poster, he'd be best suited to take the buy-ins. If it hasn't been set up by 4ish Eastern, I'll post my Stars name and take responsibility to organize the payouts and post who has bought in, etc as long as everyone else is alright with that. LOL, realized that right after posting but knew someone would be good enough to fix it.
I would love to organize the buy-in but Im swamped at work....
I would love to organize the buy-in but Im swamped at work....
Well, I'm just reading and doing some class work in the library today, so I have time to organize as long as no one is opposed. Buy-ins from Stars seem to be reasonable as far as options go. I'd like to add PayPal, but I think keeping it simple with one transfer method allows for easier accountability even if we are unable to have as many entrants. General consensus seems to be a $10 buy-in, and that sounds good to me. 75% to 1st, 25% to 2nd is a nice simple payout structure. All entry buy-ins must be received before opening tip-off tomorrow afternoon(obviously), PM me for details of what Stars name to send to, as well as which account name you have on this site/the Yahoo bracket site. I'll update a list of transfers received as they become available. Please leave any comments or suggestions to help this run more smoothly.
Well, I'm just reading and doing some class work in the library today, so I have time to organize as long as no one is opposed. Buy-ins from Stars seem to be reasonable as far as options go. I'd like to add PayPal, but I think keeping it simple with one transfer method allows for easier accountability even if we are unable to have as many entrants. General consensus seems to be a $10 buy-in, and that sounds good to me. 75% to 1st, 25% to 2nd is a nice simple payout structure. All entry buy-ins must be received before opening tip-off tomorrow afternoon(obviously), PM me for details of what Stars name to send to, as well as which account name you have on this site/the Yahoo bracket site. I'll update a list of transfers received as they become available. Please leave any comments or suggestions to help this run more smoothly.
Thanks...
-nice work brabz.. once i see a decent sized list going i'll pay up for sure..

Figured I'd skip the PM beforehand step and keep this a little simpler.Stars Nickname: brabz84Buy-in: $10Leave a reply here or PM me with your Stars name, FCP Name, and Bracket Name. With all this info, I can throw together a spreadsheet to keep it all on track. 2 confirmed so far; hoping for many more. Take it easy.

Yo, anyone who is in this, I'll pay you on Tilt if you can then send it on to brabz on Stars....anyone.... .... ......?Also, I'd like to see more people get in on this and grow the pot.....ok.T

LOL I got the same problem. I have to deposit in Stars as I have never played there. But do play in FTP so if I can get my deposit through in time I'd be happy to take your $10 and forward it on.

LOL I got the same problem. I have to deposit in Stars as I have never played there. But do play in FTP so if I can get my deposit through in time I'd be happy to take your $10 and forward it on.
Excellent, Assuming these stupid network problems get fixed hopefully that will work out. Just post here or PM once you're deposit goes through, thanks.

4 so far. Slow but steady. If it's still under 10 tomorrow morning, I'm probably going to just return the buy-ins. Get in there soon if you want to participate in the pool

People In:- Me (Brabz)- Yourboygsarida- Berswick- BWToth- Sfkid5 more to make this worthwhile.EDIT: It's 11:45 PM and I have a really nasty head cold I need to sleep off. I won't be posting again until I wake up tomorrow morning (10ish EST). If you leave a deposit, reply or a PM for me, I'll update tomorrow morning. Have a good night.

Sent brabz.Come on People...fork over the dough, 10 bucks, really, it'll be fun.

In at the last minute. I'll ship money on stars when I get home. It will be close to tipoff, so don't worry if I'm a few minutes late.Stars: sloshr99Here and on yahoo: sloshrEven if we don't get 10, let's play for the money, maybe winner take all.

People In:- Me (Brabz)- Yourboygsarida- Berswick- BWToth- Sfkid5 more to make this worthwhile.EDIT: It's 11:45 PM and I have a really nasty head cold I need to sleep off. I won't be posting again until I wake up tomorrow morning (10ish EST). If you leave a deposit, reply or a PM for me, I'll update tomorrow morning. Have a good night.
brabz--i totally forgot to send you the $$ last night..i'm at work, but i plan on taking an "extended lunch" for some game watching..expect to recieve my $10 on stars around 10:30 or so...chowds4: herechowds4: yahoo pooltwist tie 2: stars

brabz,If you can wait a couple of days for the $10 buy-in, I'll be in. I'm in Tunica now and don't have a clue if there's a Walgreens nearby, to get a prepaid visa. I could get it to you by tomorrow evening. I hereby pledge that I'm good for it. Let me know if that's ok. If not, I won't be offended.

Well, to be honest, I have had excellent experiences in trusting members of this board, so I'm going to go ahead and trust those of you who can't quite make the deadline. If you put down your info on this thread promising to make the transfer in a reasonable amount of time, I'll put you down on the spreadsheet as in, but having not paid yet. Also, it looks like we're going to have at least 8 entrants, so we can do top 2 paid and the prizes are decent.Fair?Responses asap would be greatly appreciated.