Ok so I am not getting much good cards These are the stats: - a total of 34 out of 183 (18%) Pots won at showdown - 7 of 8 (87%)then finally I get the AA PokerStars 0.25/0.50 Hold'em (10 handed) converterPreflop: FU is BB with A:diamond:, A:spade:. 3 folds, FU calls, MP1 calls.Flop: (12.40 SB) J:club:, 8:spade:, J:heart: (3 players)FU bets, FU calls.Turn: (10.70 BB) A:club: (2 players)FU bets, FU calls.River: (18.70 BB) 7:club: (2 players)FU bets, FU calls.Final Pot: 22.30 BBResults in white below: FU has Ad As (full house, aces full of jacks). MP3 has Js Jd (four of a kind, jacks). Outcome: MP3 wins 22.30 BB. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Wow I would have put him on the quads after the turn. Suprised you didnt pick up on that. His betting screamed quads IMO..
are you f-n serious?
About as serious as an f-n heart attack and cancer combined.
you overplayed your aces.
Are you f-n serious?
Actually, no. I would have played it the same way.
Is anyone f-n serious anymore or are we all comedians...
I really would have played it the same way...my first post was a joke. :-)
I know, i made a joke then allinbluff was confused and asked me if i was serious, and then you made a joke and i was confused and asked you if you were serious.. I hate the sw its such an f-n crutch for the humor challenged, but you totally juked me with your post. You have all those post with the serious limit advice, whatever....
PokerStars 0.25/0.50 Hold'em (10 handed) converterPreflop: FU is BB with A:diamond:, A:spade:. 3 folds, FU calls, MP1 calls.Flop: (12.40 SB) J:club:, 8:spade:, J:heart: (3 players)FU bets, FU calls.Turn: (10.70 BB) A:club: (2 players)FU bets, FU calls.River: (18.70 BB) 7:club: (2 players)FU bets, FU calls.Final Pot: 22.30 BBResults in white below: FU has Ad As (full house, aces full of jacks). MP3 has Js Jd (four of a kind, jacks). Outcome: MP3 wins 22.30 BB. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Out of curiosity, why didnt you keep raising on the river? I realize it saved you some bets there, but I would just keep on raising there with the nut full house.

I don't three bet on the flop since I've already bet out and he's raised me making me guess he's got a jack.Once my Ace hits giving me the boat, i'm on the accelarator again.Maybe I'm a little conservative and paranoid about cracked aces.

Second nut boat to nut quads happens.No easy way to say it. All you can say is that there is +EV by capping the river with the second nut boat.When that happens, shrug your shoulders. And realize that God hates you.

princeof56k, actually I am FU and the guy with JJJJ actually doesnt like money since he doesnt cap the river
River: (18.70 BB) 7 (2 players) FU bets, MP3 raises, FU calls.
I'm not trying to be difficult here, but I just want to understand what happened. You are FU and have AAAJJ. He is MP3 and has JJJJ. Is that correct? MP3 CANNOT cap because you just call his raise. So my question here is why didnt you re-raise him here? The reason being is that there is only one hand he could have that beats you (which he does happen to have, but you didnt know that at the time). He probably would cap it if you re-raised him.