You're all lying, Royal Flushes don't exist. I have never had so there is no possibility they are real!! :club: Seriously, congrats! Been playing almost 2 years and sadly, I've never had one.

Im getting to the point where Im having to remember the different royal flushes ive gotten. 4 so far, and this is in the span of 6 months of online play. Ha, those things are easy. Whats really cool is when you see one pop out on the community cards.

Guest XXEddie
wow i just had 7 while posting this!
That's uncalled for.Congrats on 2 royals in 2 hours. Definately denies the odds.
seriously, theres no excuse for this that, but congrats

I was playing in a home game last night, and I folded 88, because I was in shitty position and there was too much action.I would have flopped the set, and turned quads. Almost all of the money on the table was in that one pot, and I wasn't in it.PISSED.

You're all lying, Royal Flushes don't exist. I have never had so there is no possibility they are real!! :club: Seriously, congrats! Been playing almost 2 years and sadly, I've never had one.
yep I'm wish ya there, a couple of straight flushes mabye but I haven't even gotten one of them since last summer.

Very nice turn of events, I hope they both allowed you to drag some nice pots.Only time I've ever had a royal flush I wasn't even playing my own cards. It was a sit and go and I was watching my father's hands while he took the dogs for a walk. Flopped a royal flush and had two guys go all in ahead of me. The second best hand when all was said and done was middle two pair and I was just left to laugh my butt off.