They have the best hot wings, ever. I know you stick to veg, but mmmmmmm, they are tremendous.You said your trip to Hooters was another story. Can we hear it, please?Nikki

Actually the grilled cheese wasn't bad, honestly. As for the story, the play is just so bizarre! Women scantially dressed in 80's uniforms, Owl's for O's, half naked pictures of women everywhere. A stange concept...

but it was lot of fun though...thanks for posing in my pic with me and my certificate.it was fun to see daniel sit down at the table at hooters. mind you he was the small stack..only receiving $1800 in chips, compared to the multiple of thousands the other guys had.....my bf still goes on about how he took you out of the game...loli got some great pics of it all though

Nikki...Hooters started in Florida. They are all over the place down here. I think they are OK at best.For some reason most of the wing places have women in short shorts and tight t shirts. I guess since wings are guy food, they want to have women as servers who are in shorts, stockings and t shirts. (Wouldn?t it be cool to have a place for women where hot men served us? But if they were wearing little tight shorts, I am sure they would be gay. Oh well. )Anyway... the best place for wings is Ker's Wing House. The wings are crispier and they come several ways, including NAKED which is skinless and grilled. I don;t think The Wing House has migrated up north yet but if you are down in the South, you may want to check it out.

BDub's owns Hooters on Wings(Buffalo Wild Wings)
I respectfully disagree. I have had both, and I prefer the Hooters wings. Never had Kers Wing House. My mom lives in SC. Maybe I'll seek one out while I'm there.

I liked Hooters best before Central Florida had an explosion of wing houses. Centrtal Florida has an abundance of Sports themed bars and grills, such as the Ale House's, Hooters, The Wing House, Gators and Calico Jacks. Those are just the ones I can think of off the Top of my head.Ale House has Zingers which are boneless chicken strips smothered in hot sauce. They are very good.Ker's The Wing House has the best wings.The Hooters location in Altamonte Springs closed down recently due to lack of business and I have a feeling the Hooters in Casselberry won't be around much longer (even though it is one of the older locations.) Hooters started the craze but they didn't keep up with the times. Calico Jacks use to be the best place for seafood and oysters but their quality has gone down over the years and many locations have closed. The trend now in Central Florida is more towards a nicer meeting place, a beeter quality restuarant and bar as opposed to a Sports bar. Bahama Breeze and Smokey Bones seems to be the hang out place and for Sports, Ale house has taken over the top spot.

They have the best hot wings, ever.  I know you stick to veg, but mmmmmmm, they are tremendous.You said your trip to Hooters was another story.  Can we hear it, please?Nikki
hooters wings are the best...breaded hot wings....mmmmm i could a 50 plateer right now...ohhhhh yeaaaa
Actually the grilled cheese wasn't bad, honestly.  As for the story, the play is just so bizarre!  Women scantially dressed in 80's uniforms, Owl's for O's, half naked pictures of women everywhere.  A stange concept...
and is there a negative to all this DN ?
They have the best hot wings, ever.  I know you stick to veg, but mmmmmmm, they are tremendous.You said your trip to Hooters was another story.  Can we hear it, please?Nikki
hooters wings are the best...breaded hot wings....mmmmm i could a 50 plateer right now...ohhhhh yeaaaa
I like to go with a friend of mine after Tae Kwon Do (it's nearby). We order wings, chili cheese fries, and they bring us iced tea by the pitcher. Those girls are great.
I like to go with a friend of mine after Tae Kwon Do (it's nearby). We order wings, chili cheese fries, and they bring us iced tea by the pitcher. Those girls are great.
good work out at tae kwon do then jump in the car and header to hooters...lol thats awsome....dont agree with your menu chocies though....strictly beer and wings for me

Alright, so im a little young. I'm a senior in high school. About 35 of us went to Hooters the night before one of our games. The waitress was really nice, pretty hot too. We have four full tables and yes, i did get the wings, ummmmm. So two whole tables get up and leave before they give the waitress the money(they left it on the table). So she comes back and is flippin out because she thinks my buddies shorted her money. She counts the money and is 125 bucks short. She starts crying and some other waitresses come over to help her out. So she's all pissed off, and this one kid, Corey, says i got my mom's credit card, we'll just charge it. lol. She takes it, walks back to scan it, and another waitress realizes the money is tucked under an ash tray. LOL. The waitress came back and she felt like a complete ******* for yelling at us. But, it was a pretty funny night.

Alright, so im a little young. I'm a senior in high school. About 35 of us went to Hooters the night before one of our games. The waitress was really nice, pretty hot too. We have four full tables and yes, i did get the wings, ummmmm. So two whole tables get up and leave before they give the waitress the money(they left it on the table). So she comes back and is flippin out because she thinks my buddies shorted her money. She counts the money and is 125 bucks short. She starts crying and some other waitresses come over to help her out. So she's all censored off, and this one kid, Corey, says i got my mom's credit card, we'll just charge it. lol. She takes it, walks back to scan it, and another waitress realizes the money is tucked under an ash tray. LOL. The waitress came back and she felt like a complete censored for yelling at us. But, it was a pretty funny night.
Wow, that's...odd...Waitress probably overreacted a bit, but 125 bucks is a LOT to be short...how many baskets of wings did you guys order?

I think the best big chain is Buffalo Wild Wings, But I'm sure there are some places in the south that crush the competition. We've got a bar called "The Bar" in Green Bay that has some of the best Wings in the world.

Jayson you are so right. I frequent the Bar to drink and shoot some stick with my buddies. And during Football Season I happen to knock down a ton of wings!

don't be a women and go there they treat you like sh--I would just take out wings. But I have found much better wings!!!
The Indianapolis Hooters girls are always friendly to me. And the Hooters wings are my personal favorite.