first pitch at the blue jay game may 6th

I've been asked to throw out the first pitch at an upcoming Toronto Blue Jay game. The tentative date for that to happen is on May 29th.
looking forward to seeing what your arm can do!!
Of course I'll stay. Remember now this date is tentative and may get switched.
Well you better let us know! And I hope you don't throw such a bad pitch that it doesn't hit the umpire or Twins coach! Just kidding of course, I'm sure you throw like Randy Johnson himself

That's awesome... I'll definitly have to get tickets :club: "Bubbles" from The Trailor Park Boys threw the first pitch of the Blue Jays home opener tonight (Took 1 or 2 bounces to get to the plate lol). Being Canadian, you probably know who bubbles is (The short stocky dude with coke-bottle glasses), in any case I'm sure you can throw better then him!

I've been asked to throw out the first pitch at an upcoming Toronto Blue Jay game. The tentative date for that to happen is on May 29th.
i'm not a big baseball fan, but i'll definitely tune in for the first pitch on the 29th...daniel... you better get that ball all the way to the plate without a bounce or you'll never live it down! if anything, overthrow the plate... better a wild pitch than one in the ditch! :wink: Canada kelly. ps. that guy you were on OTR with was a crazy man... funny. but crazy!

They did an analysis of W's first pitches on ESPN's Baseball Tonight. He always throws it high because of course no one wants to throw one in the dirt. No one cares if it's a little high but if it's in the dirt, well everyone and their grandma notices.