I am the laziest mother ****** ever.I have barely cracked 10k hands and the month is nearly half way over.I bet if i was doing lousy i'd have played at least twice as many hands by now. Could be worse though. I'd rather just keep the $10,000 im up so far, and be a lazy *******. :club:

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just figured out that there is no reason to play online. So much more money in live play that I'm actually considering moving back to So. Cal to play in the bigger NL games. The best part is, it's all straight cash so the tax man don't gots to know :club: Honestly, even the better regulars are pretty bad.My solution to the boredom of live play is to pretend that I'm in every single hand and try to predict the players cards... it keeps me from falling asleep. That and the $57,000 I'm up this month :D

I just figured out that there is no reason to play online. So much more money in live play that I'm actually considering moving back to So. Cal to play in the bigger NL games. The best part is, it's all straight cash so the tax man don't gots to know :club: Honestly, even the better regulars are pretty bad.My solution to the boredom of live play is to pretend that I'm in every single hand and try to predict the players cards... it keeps me from falling asleep. That and the $57,000 I'm up this month :D
More details please. Limit , hours , hands?
Doing a lot better on my comeback now. Up maybe $2500 since Friday playing nothing higher than 10/20 LHE.
isn't that a little out of your roll? :/ Congrats on the $2500 comeback tho :club:irungoodui8.th.jpgI run good :DABBA, DID YOU GET MY PM?

I can't bring myself to play lower than 8/16. I just can't. I was playing 60/120 when I was in Vegas and was regularly playing that big 5/10 PLO game not too long ago. Plus, I'm kind of counting future credit cards that might come in as part of my "roll". I'm perfectly happy to stay at this level and grind for a while though. Well, maybe not "perfectly" happy, I was bad and sat at 2/4 PLO for a little while last night, but I'm not doing that again for a while. Like I said earlier, if I haven't learned discipline after all this, I might never learn it.And Abba, I won't argue the point that NL might be more lucrative than limit live, but it's certainly not a prerequisite to making good money. After midnight, the 60/120 at Bellagio is softer than 10/20 online, and LA's supposed to be way better than Vegas for everything. As long as you don't get bored playing live (oops, that's a leak for me), any decent limit player should be able to grind out $200/hr or so.

And Abba, I won't argue the point that NL might be more lucrative than limit live, but it's certainly not a prerequisite to making good money. After midnight, the 60/120 at Bellagio is softer than 10/20 online, and LA's supposed to be way better than Vegas for everything. As long as you don't get bored playing live (oops, that's a leak for me), any decent limit player should be able to grind out $200/hr or so.
sick.
I can't bring myself to play lower than 8/16. I just can't. I was playing 60/120 when I was in Vegas and was regularly playing that big 5/10 PLO game not too long ago. Plus, I'm kind of counting future credit cards that might come in as part of my "roll". I'm perfectly happy to stay at this level and grind for a while though. Well, maybe not "perfectly" happy, I was bad and sat at 2/4 PLO for a little while last night, but I'm not doing that again for a while. Like I said earlier, if I haven't learned discipline after all this, I might never learn it.And Abba, I won't argue the point that NL might be more lucrative than limit live, but it's certainly not a prerequisite to making good money. After midnight, the 60/120 at Bellagio is softer than 10/20 online, and LA's supposed to be way better than Vegas for everything. As long as you don't get bored playing live (oops, that's a leak for me), any decent limit player should be able to grind out $200/hr or so.
Hey iggy if you want a guy to stand next to you and beat the crap out of you if you play to high let me know. I charge $20/hour.Grinding out $50 NL, up $200 so far. I did play much poker for the first two weeks of the month, there is no way I am going to hit my hand goals.
I hate everyone who runs well.It's been so long for me, I cry myself to sleep every night.
If it makes you feel any better, I've hit about 5 or 6 one and two outers on the river today.

Had a $75 token, so I decided to play a WSOP sat... down to 16, I was like top 5 in chips, with 3 getting the seat.Dealt to soooooostandard [As Ad]Crooklyn75 foldsJoe McGuire foldssoooooostandard raises to 800J_Early calls 800Exxxx foldsJESTER7 foldsTheenigmakmm foldsmcmarkrazz calls 500*** FLOP *** [9c Kc 3c]mcmarkrazz checkssoooooostandard bets 2,000J_Early raises to 5,620, and is all inmcmarkrazz foldssoooooostandard calls 3,620J_Early shows [Qd Ks]soooooostandard shows [As Ad]*** TURN *** [9c Kc 3c] [4c]J_Early: nh*** RIVER *** [9c Kc 3c 4c] [Kd]J_Early shows three of a kind, Kingssoooooostandard shows two pair, Aces and KingsJ_Early wins the pot (13,990) with three of a kind, Kings

I love this thread.
Me too, up $300 or so this week. I am not playing donkaments anymore. This weekend isn't going to involve a lot of play because I am going to a party friday night, Saturday is St. Pats in Boston, and then Sunday is my girlfriends last day in the country for a few weeks. :club: FCP meetup. :D
lol, nice zach! update for meeeeeeeirungooddi3.th.jpgbam I'm goin strongggggg
Nice job, keep it up.Update: I'm +6,500 for the Challenge so far from my original 1k and have really been lacking in getting in a lot of hours/hands as I'd like. If I hit 10k for the month, I may just go back to my normal stakes and put the Challenge off for a month or two.
Nice job, keep it up.Update: I'm +6,500 for the Challenge so far from my original 1k and have really been lacking in getting in a lot of hours/hands as I'd like. If I hit 10k for the month, I may just go back to my normal stakes and put the Challenge off for a month or two.
:club: !! nice job! (i'm original)what are your normal stakes/game?

i have not played at all this month, the first two weeks was because school was kicking my ***, and this week i've just been lazy, and i obv can't play during march madness.

~240 sngs this month and I'm up 1K. hopefully I'll be able to hit 4500 by the end of the month. now if I could just start doing decent at the 60s then I'll really be kicking ass. The 60s have been killing me so far, I have a -25 ROI on them so far on sharkscope, but I've only played like 30 of them, so it'll probably work itself out hopefully soon

I had another winning day today, but I haven't played much.Maybe 300 hands at $50 NL, where I won all my profits in the first 5 minutes. :club:
How's the Omaha going?

i know this isn't a bad beat forum, but...me and the other guy are sitting at a $50 PLO w/ $150 stacks a piece. we both turn the nut straight, i got two-pair redraw and a flush re-draw. he has a gutterball higher straight. 3 outs and gg navy.so i sat in a .02/.04 LHE game, capped every street and sent $2 to the guys i sucked out on. i did that for hours.still up +$500 for the month, but of course i haven't been playing as much as i would have liked. also, i think i'm running really sick at PLO right now. either that or i'm the best $50 PLO player at stars. i'd like to think the latter.