Ever Ok To Make This Call?

My read is that he had a draw of somekind based on a fast call of my flop bet. I am fairly new to the table, but he has played nearly every hand to the flop.I should have bet the turn to push him off the draw or a small pair as the K is definitely a scare card for a lot of hands he calls the flop with.As played though, is it ever ok to make this sort of call on the river?Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.50/$19 playersConverterPre-flop: (9 players) HERO is CO with A :club: Q :D4 folds, MP3 raises to $2, HERO raises to $6, 3 folds, MP3 calls.Flop: 9 :D 8 :D T :) ($13.5, 2 players)MP3 checks, HERO bets $7, MP3 calls.Turn: K :) ($27.5, 2 players)MP3 checks, HERO checks.River: 2 :D ($27.5, 2 players)MP3 bets $8, HERO calls.Results:Final pot: $43.5

Nah. This doesnt seem like a hand in which youre usually taking down with A-High. Plus he min raised which doesnt mean a lot but what "draws" does he have on the flop that arent completed? Theres just straight draws and the only ones you are ahead of are retarded ones which should be folded preflop (like J-rag or 7 rag) He MIGHT have A7 or AJ, those are only logical hands you are ahead of. Easy fold. He isn't min raising complete crap and I can't see anything youre beating that he calls with on flop. 9 out of 10 times you are beat.

If you really think he has a draw and you want to go to showdown then you need to bet the turn. But what drawing hand can you beat here other than AJ? Is villain really aggro enough to raise from that position with J-rag?As played I fold the river, I just can't picture many hands we can beat.

Thanks guys. I had an inkling he was a huge donk, and decided to call... he showed 37o, but in trying not to be results oriented I thought I'd get some other input.Thank you again.

Thanks guys. I had an inkling he was a huge donk, and decided to call... he showed 37o, but in trying not to be results oriented I thought I'd get some other input.Thank you again.
looks like you found a new buddy to play with.