Toaster Oven Vs. Regular Toaster

Hello,Just wondering...You have to toast waffles...which way do you go?
A toaster oven uses a lot of energy if you care about your electric bill. By the way, I am all for global warming...just looking out for the bottom line.
Hello,Just wondering...You have to toast waffles...which way do you go?
Hi NYNellie,Please be aware that we currently offer a toaster oven in the PACT store. It is a high-quality item like the rest of our inventory. All you have to do to purchace this fine item is:Make a real money deposit on our sitePlay enough hands and collect pointsTrade your points for our crap merchandiseHere's item #258435.8 and it goes for 75,832,773 PACT points*toastFire.jpg*sale price, not including 569,935 pt. shipping fee subject to price increase from our supplier at closeout.com. One pact pt.=approx. $8 in rake. Offer expires when you build up enough points to purchase. See conman.com for full details.
ironically, toaster ovens suck at toast.... They're much more 'miniature ovens' than 'oversize toasters'Use the toaster.
What he said.
ironically, toaster ovens suck at toast.... They're much more 'miniature ovens' than 'oversize toasters'Use the toaster.
Yeah, but can you make bagel bites in a regular toaster?/thread

Everytime I use a toaster(regular) the waffles end up soggy and bad tasting. I would suggest toaster oven, but if you have a limited budget like me, a regular toaster may be what you want for now.

I never used one for toast, but they always worked well for bagels, at least for me.

Sounds like a good ol toast off is the way to go. Head to Walmart, buy one of each, have a toast off, return the ones you don't like claiming it's defective. And no I'm not a redneck.

Save a waffle, eat a vagina!
Dude, every other post you make involves eating vagina. You must either have some sort of obsession and/or a very happy girlfriend
Dude, every other post you make involves eating vagina. You must either have some sort of obsession and/or a very happy girlfriend
I have a tongue that's 10 inches long and I've learned to breathe through my ears.There's a lot of food threads in this forum dontcha think?
Umm, hello....microwave, people. Jeez, it's like being around a bunch of primates. Toasters?? Mmpph, sure.
Microwaves do not brown or crisp. They sogitize and cause cancer.