Stars Nightly Hundred Grand.. Part Ii Who's Playing?

anyone else besides me (and i think hoosier is in) playin? nobody at my table I know besides fischman, who's to my right.oh and i also see thestein and chuckysty in. gl
Try not to dust off 100049348 bb's with 88 on 10xx board please?

HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to rdog7811 [Th Td]infamouspade: folds yoshdog22: folds bs4sure1: calls 200rdog7811: raises 1468 to 1668 and is all-inFrozenVeins: folds Peuchre: folds puffinmypurp: folds cory585: folds kevinb99: folds bs4sure1: calls 1468*** FLOP *** [8h Kh Ks]*** TURN *** [8h Kh Ks] [6d]*** RIVER *** [8h Kh Ks 6d] [5d]*** SHOW DOWN ***bs4sure1: shows [5h 5s] (a full house, Fives full of Kings)rdog7811: shows [Th Td] (two pair, Kings and Tens)bs4sure1 collected 3636 from potTikcuf99 is connected *** SUMMARY ***Total pot 3636 | Rake 0 Board [8h Kh Ks 6d 5d]Seat 1: kevinb99 (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 2: infamouspade folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: yoshdog22 folded before

yo wandigo, what is your avatar of?also lets play cards sometime? I've been MIA for a while.
it's from zelda for NES when you get to Gannon.and yea haven't seen you in in ages. still got the same AIM name?at 3150 and rdog, that blows.