Official Wpt La Poker Classic Day 4 And Day 5 Thread

working like, online poker working?
Working like, making stupid software working. Unlike those other goofballs we stayed with, myself and Pat have real jobs.
  • Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the stacks???
I have the start of the day chipcounts posted, they're around what is up there unless i changed it in the live updates, so just read through
working like, online poker working? Anyways, go JC.
Peter, does he know why this is extremely funny?And you better play with us tomorrow or I'm sending Adam over
just shoved over a 60k raise and got a fold he's slightly over 400
did this happen three times?GLGL
And you better play with us tomorrow or I'm sending Adam over
I'll do what I can.
You keep asking this and I don't know if you intended to put a SW. They are playing from 18 down to 6 and just started within the last hour. 15 left.
Hahaha. I just got home so I haven't checked anything.

4:22PM PSTJC Alvarado Eliminated in 15th Place ($72,140)JC Tran raised to $64,000 preflop and Ben Johnson called. JC Alvarado moved all-in from the button for $467,000 total, and JC Tran folded. Ben Johnson thought about it and finally made the call, turning over TT. Alvarado showed 99 and needed help. The board came Jh-8d-8c-5d-6d, and Alvarado has earned slightly over $72,000.Ben Johnson has over $1,500,000 in chips.

4:22PM PSTJC Alvarado Eliminated in 15th Place ($72,140)JC Tran raised to $64,000 preflop and Ben Johnson called. JC Alvarado moved all-in from the button for $467,000 total, and JC Tran folded. Ben Johnson thought about it and finally made the call, turning over TT. Alvarado showed 99 and needed help. The board came Jh-8d-8c-5d-6d, and Alvarado has earned slightly over $72,000.Ben Johnson has over $1,500,000 in chips.
GOD DAMMIT!!!99 vs TT.... So stupid!!!