Good Workout Music

Ok...so I have decided to get off of my lazy *** and start working out (running...not lifting weights....those damn things get heavy you know). Since all I listen to on the radio is an oldies station and sports talk I need some suggestions on some good workout music. Any good new rap songs or other music that I can download to the ipod.

hmmmm. i like the fort minor mixtape song along with their song remember the name. just to throw some songs out that might works for you akon-cross that line,soul survivor 50-outta control gunit-G'd up ti-watchu know about that young jeezy-i love it game-higher,its okay and random songs that are money are the chicago bulls intro song from the 90's and zombie nation by kerncraft 400. hope that helps a little

locate the first Tool album. Then, find the song titled Jerkoff. Download it, listen to it and by the end of it, if you aren't ready to run through a brick wall, I'll send you the money you spent to download it. The double bass drums at the end is sick.I won't actually send you the money, but it is a phenomenal song for firing you up.

Heres a lil song from Top Gun, for Ron, that would be a good work outsong. It's Kenny Loggin's PLayin' with the boys ( in the movie, it was during the homoerotic beach vollyballscene, where all the guys were topless and glistening.I'd say it was the right timeTo walk awayWhen dreaming takes you nowhereIt's time to playBodies working overtimeYour money don't matterThe clock keeps tickingWhen someone's on your mindI'm moving in slow motionFeels so goodIt's a strange anticipationKnock, knock, knocking on woodBodies working overtimeMan against manAnd all that ever mattersIs baby who's ahead in the gameFunny but it's always the same[Chorus]Playing, playing with the boysPlaying, playing with the boysAfter chasing sunsetsOne of life's simple joysIs playing with the boysSaid it was the wrong thingFor me to doI said it's just a boys' gameGirls play tooMy heart is working overtimeIn this kind of gameSomeone gets hurtI'm afraid that someone is meIf you want to find me, I'll bePlaying with the boysI don't want to be the moth around your fireI don't want to be obsessed by your desireI'm ready, I'm leavingI've seen enoughI've got to goYou play too rough

In addition to the pantera some I enjoy:Fool, Alien Blueprint, Low Self Opinion - The Rollins BandRaining Blood, South of Heaven, Killing Fields - SlayerVoices - DisturbedNobody - SkindredWait n Bleed, Before I Forget - SlipknotHorror Business - The MisfitsTwist of Cain, It's Coming Down, Mother - DanzigOld - MachineheadMarch of the Pigs, Wish - Nine Inch NailsThieves, Just One Fix - MinistrySugar - System of a DownMix in the Pantera and you've got a good hour or so of aggression there.

In addition to the pantera some I enjoy:Fool, Alien Blueprint, Low Self Opinion - The Rollins BandRaining Blood, South of Heaven, Killing Fields - SlayerVoices - DisturbedNobody - SkindredWait n Bleed, Before I Forget - SlipknotHorror Business - The MisfitsTwist of Cain, It's Coming Down, Mother - DanzigOld - MachineheadMarch of the Pigs, Wish - Nine Inch NailsThieves, Just One Fix - MinistrySugar - System of a DownMix in the Pantera and you've got a good hour or so of aggression there.
adding these to my clipboard to get...

If you're just running, find something you like where the beats match your pace. When i lift weights I like really fast hip hop as loud as my mp3 player will go.

Metalica is always a good choice. I actually like the sound track from Tough Enough(season 1) the wrestling reality show. It has Godsmack, Papa Roach, Disturbed, Mudvayne, etc... Good stuff.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say 80% of the guys that responded don't work out regularly.When I work out, I don't listen to anything that's supposed to "pump me up". If you don't have motivation to work out, then the song you're listening to isn't going to help you. Most of those songs end up pissing me off and amplify the pain I'm in. If you're planning on running, you want something even, soothing, and that can help you meditate. I suggest the album "Ego Trippin' at the Gates of Hell" by the Flaming Lips.