Verizon Fios

It's pretty frieken sweet, with FIOS I blew away any numbers I've ever hit with cable/DSL. I didn't hit the full 10mbit on speed tests, but 5-6mbit on some test sites.

your asinine posts maybe?
Ok, so honestly asking for opinions because I'm honestly interested in hearing what other people think is 'less acceptable' than reading about what people had to eat or seeing pictures of buckets?
Ok, so honestly asking for opinions because I'm honestly interested in hearing what other people think is 'less acceptable' than reading about what people had to eat or seeing pictures of buckets?
BINGO BANGO BONGOI wish the grambler were here....
Whats your problem?
Actually, the last guy I really pissed off googled my handle for poker tourneys and posted a hand history I was in, created a topic just for me, and called me a huge donkey. And it turned out I made a standard play and everyone defended the play, so he created a fake hand history of a $100 game that I've never played, and made some outrageous HH up to try to make it look like I suck horribly (which I do usually). They were the funniest (and only) topics created about me, and I was hoping you'd go do the same thing.
your asinine posts maybe?
That too.
Actually, the last guy I really pissed off googled my handle for poker tourneys and posted a hand history I was in, created a topic just for me, and called me a huge donkey. And it turned out I made a standard play and everyone defended the play, so he created a fake hand history of a $100 game that I've never played, and made some outrageous HH up to try to make it look like I suck horribly (which I do usually). They were the funniest (and only) topics created about me, and I was hoping you'd go do the same thing.That too.
Regarding your 1st reply - ok, fine.Regarding your 2nd reply - I'm serious - Why did this get you and few others so mad? What is so wrong about asking about what other people think about the service?
Regarding your 1st reply - ok, fine.Regarding your 2nd reply - I'm serious - Why did this get you and few others so mad? What is so wrong about asking about what other people think about the service?
I'm pretty sure I already addressed this in the thread where you were asking about flooring. There are 100 better places to get the answers to every question you've posted (save your very few poker related posts), but you choose to come here every week and ask one or two completely off the wall questions to a completely random group of people on non-related topics including flooring, video games, toaster ovens, wireless service, etc. It doesn't so much piss me off as it does completely and utterly blow my mind that you think that this is the best place - or even a somewhat good place - to get answers to any of these questions. Are you asking the same questions on horse breeder forums and knitting forums to try and get a feel from a bunch of different demographics on every question that pops into your head? Seriously, we just don't understand what would possibly compel you to take this course of action.
I'm pretty sure I already addressed this in the thread where you were asking about flooring. There are 100 better places to get the answers to every question you've posted (save your very few poker related posts), but you choose to come here every week and ask one or two completely off the wall questions to a completely random group of people on non-related topics including flooring, video games, toaster ovens, wireless service, etc. It doesn't so much piss me off as it does completely and utterly blow my mind that you think that this is the best place - or even a somewhat good place - to get answers to any of these questions. Are you asking the same questions on horse breeder forums and knitting forums to try and get a feel from a bunch of different demographics on every question that pops into your head? Seriously, we just don't understand what would possibly compel you to take this course of action.
:club:92292.jpg
Ok, I got the picture and will stop doing it.For the record though...I did save stuff like this for the 'off-topic' section and I do see others posting much more off the wall things in this part of the forum.With that being said, I will stick to poker related topics.
Ok, I got the picture and will stop doing it.For the record though...I did save stuff like this for the 'off-topic' section and I do see others posting much more off the wall things in this part of the forum.With that being said, I will stick to poker related topics.
Actually, after browsing through some of the other topics in this part of the forum, I decided that I don't give a crap. If I want to post something I'm gonna post it.
Actually, after browsing through some of the other topics in this part of the forum, I decided that I don't give a crap. If I want to post something I'm gonna post it.
You go you.Like NC said, it's not that it bothers me or offends me in any way, it's just that we don't understand why you're asking these questions on this forum.The topics about buckets and cats aren't meant to educate or inform; they're there for laughs and entertainment.And thusly, I'll be posting annoying comments in all your topics. With any luck, they'll be funny. Go Daisuke!