Is It Wrong To Not Reraise Here?

Limped pot all around and I flop two pair. Anything could be out there. After my opponent calls the flop bet I figure he could likely have QJ. It's too weak to raise with in EP PF, but something a player at this limit might limp with. After he reraises me on the paired board, I start to wonder if AT or KT could be out there too. Although AT doesn't call the bet on the flop, so KT is my worst fear.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Button ($25.90)SB ($13.35)Hero ($25.90)UTG ($5)UTG+1 ($40.75)MP1 ($25)MP2 ($25)MP3 ($15)CO ($17.65)Preflop: Hero is BB with 8spade.gif, Theart.gif. UTG posts a blind of $0.25. MP2 posts a blind of $0.25. MP3 posts a blind of $0.25. UTG (poster) checks, UTG+1 calls $0.25, 1 fold, MP2 (poster) checks, MP3 (poster) checks, CO calls $0.25, 1 fold, SB completes, Hero checks.Flop: ($1.75) Tclub.gif, Kspade.gif, 8heart.gif(7 players)SB checks, Hero bets $1.5, UTG folds, UTG+1 calls $1.50, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, CO folds, SB folds.Turn: ($4.75) Aclub.gif(2 players)Hero bets $2.25, UTG+1 calls $2.25.River: ($9.25) Tspade.gif(2 players)Hero bets $5, UTG+1 raises to $10, Hero ???Villian has me covered. Do we pull the trigger?

Okay, thanks guys. I need to get a little more aggressive with big hands like this. I also should have trusted my read that he flopped a straight and should have stuck with it. I hate it when I leave money on the table like this.

I think you mean villian caught straight right? I was thinking JQ when I read this because nothing else really makes sense. I dont always reraise boats on river but this is defintley one I reraise.
Oh yeah, I meant he caught the straight. That was the only thing that made a lot of sense to me when he called the turn. I don't know why I didn't stick with my read and come over the top on the river. Guess I had a weak/tight moment.