Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $1/$26 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $96.80UTG+1: $197CO: $208.25Button: $197Hero: $288.60BB: $634.20Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is SB with K :club: Q :D2 folds, CO calls, Button folds, Hero raises to $8, BB folds, CO calls.Flop: 4 :) T :D 5 :D ($18, 2 players)Hero bets $12, CO calls.Turn: T :) ($42, 2 players)Hero bets $28, CO calls.River: 7 :D ($98, 2 players)Hero???one of the last hands of the session right after I took a couple pretty bad hits in the last 5 minutes (KK vs AJ on KQT flop and AA vs JJ on Jxx flop), however I'm not really tilting, but I guess you might see why I'm playing this a little more aggressively.Standard c-bet, and was betting the second T on the turn as it looked like a pretty good scare card. Anyways, opponent (no reads) insta calls the turn. What does that mean? Should I make a small stab at the river, or let this one go?

I'm not sure what you're trying to represent or what he would've been calling with that now folds. This is one of those hands where I'd put you on a monster or nothing and call with just about every hand that beats you.

Honestly, I'm not sure what he could have here. The problem is that if he called the flop AND turn, I can't see him folding on the river for another bet.I think you probably gotta abandon ship here since there were virtually no draws out there. He probably flopped a set or has a hand like 99. Either way, I don't think he's folding.

The T is not actually a scare card for him as if he thought his hand was good on the flop then he feels better about it now because there is less chance you have a T in your hands. Also he knows that if you have an overpair the T is a scare card for you and you won't be firing 3 barrels. So if you fir 3 barrels here what could you have? Other than a T or a set nothing else but air 3 abrrels this board so if villain has any idea at all he is calling you down with AK high here.To answer your question give up. Check folding turn is also not a bad idea as you have nothing and are OOP.

I would generally give up here. But does the insta call me nothing? I'd say it prolley means he is on some sort of draw, as he has no intentions of raising. can I put out a probe bet of like $20? he only needs to fold 1 outta 4 for that to be profitable. As played it went check/check. he show'd 5h 3h, and I felt like like I kinda gave that one away.

i put him on a weak hand, maybe a draw or a small PP he limped for some reason.i think a strong bet takes it down, but only against certain guys.you're repping a big PP and a solid bet on the river should throw him off most of his hands.- Jordan

Guys who are saying you are repping a big pocket pair could not be more wrong. If you had KK and the turn repeated the T and you bet it hard and were called, would you still fire hard on the river? I freaking hope not.If you bet villain calls the his 5 if he has any clue about putting guys on a hand. You are repping a boat or a naked T and every other time you 3 barrel this board you have air.

If you bet villain calls the his 5 if he has any clue about putting guys on a hand. You are repping a boat or a naked T and every other time you 3 barrel this board you have air.
I completely agree as I said above. You either have a monster or nothing here and I would call with most hands that beat you (and maybe even a couple that don't...so good value bet :club:)