Remember Thomas "thunder" Keller?

He must have lost his poker skill along with all the weight because he hasn't done anything in regards to big time poker tournaments in quite some time.
I believe pre bracelet, he was mainly a cash game player. There's a good chance he still is.Good for him though, it's always good to see heavy people losing weight and becoming healthier.
They staple your stomach so its tiny as sh*t and you just dont have much of an appetite. dude looks better than the blob he was on tv atleast.
It is actually a small ring surgically inplanted around the opening of your stomach that can be increased or decreased in size with the addition or removal of silicone through an injection (or something along the lines of silicone). I watched a brief special about it the other day and it is a great procedure for people who are obese. While it makes the stomach small you still have to control the quantity of food your intaking as it will just come right back up if your stomach is too full and it doesnt necessarily remove the size of your appetite.
I can't believe RayPowers hasn't seen this thread yet.
Work's been busy lately. :club: But to answer things quickly. :)Yes, Gastric bypass.No, meth addicition.Yes, Lucky Charms. :PYes, still cash game player. Had a bad run, disappeared for a while fromt he tournament circuit to rebuild. Actually his twin brother looks nothing like him nowadays. :)And, I no longer work for him. I do still wish him the best tho. :)Ray
I believe pre bracelet, he was mainly a cash game player. There's a good chance he still is.Good for him though, it's always good to see heavy people losing weight and becoming healthier.
Actually what you just described is Lap band surgery that just restricts the amount of food you eat and is adjustable and reversable. Gastric By-pass on the other hand not only restricts your intake but also by-passes part of your intestine limiting the caloric intake you get from what little food you eat make the weight loss more and much quicker. It is not reversable and is a pretty drastic step but everyone I have spoken to that has recieved it says the never have regreted it.
Actually what you just described is Lap band surgery that just restricts the amount of food you eat and is adjustable and reversable. Gastric By-pass on the other hand not only restricts your intake but also by-passes part of your intestine limiting the caloric intake you get from what little food you eat make the weight loss more and much quicker. It is not reversable and is a pretty drastic step but everyone I have spoken to that has recieved it says the never have regreted it.
My mistake...wrong procedure!
except the ones that died on the operating table or the ones that can only eat gruel for the rest of their life.
Did you read the post that I linked?:
No. Nobody clicks the links you post because you come off as a useless sack that couldn't contribute something worthwhile if his sad, bitter life depended on it.Oh, and I was holding back just now.
No. Nobody clicks the links you post because you come off as a useless sack that couldn't contribute something worthwhile if his sad, bitter life depended on it.Oh, and I was holding back just now.
1. No one was talking to you, IQ(Daniel)Crash2. I don't know what you've got against me and I don't know why you wasted your time trying to post a comment on my profile, but you're a waste of time.3. Go look for trouble elsewhere.
This place crosses me as a little immature...
Did you read the post that I linked?:
Ummm, yes, just as I read it when I posted in it.I don't think many people care that Wizzy thought many on FCP are immature. He was pretty quick to go on the attack when it was pointed out that his own actions were inconsistent with his "not being interested in poker" and by the end of the thread he said "Oops, I am interested in poker." He was such a quality member of the forum that he lasted a whole 2 days and contributed nothing new.It's odd that you would post a link to a thread where the point of the link is not obvious. If you think people here are acting immature, can't you say that directly ?