2 Card Royal Vs 2 Card Sf Live...so Rigged

Normally dont post this kinda stuff but I doubt I'll ever see let alone be involved in such a hand in my lifetime again sooooooooolive 2/5 at Borgata this weeked...I have about $600 in front of me from treading water and pick up Ad/Kd in the cutoff after 3 limpers I raise it to $25...2 callers....flop is Qd/Jd/2c....checked to me I lead out $40...1 caller....turn pairs the J....I check fixing to c/r a turn bet after what I thought might be perceived as a c-bet...check behind...river is the 10d...lol, first live royal. I lead out for $75 for value and he raises it to $175 after going in the tank...I Hollywood it and move in (has me barely covered) and he instacalls and he flips up 8d/9d for a straight flush....so sick. Before I table the royal I ask the dealer if there's a bad beat jackpot...he replies no...and I say "oh man that sucks" and table the royal....the guy goes ape and it takes a floor guy to come over to settle him down....luckily my gf was at the same table to witness the hand as I'm sure she would not have believed me...sickest cooler ever?PS: there was no bad beat jackpot but I got a free hat....villain got busted....gg Borgata.

If you ever fold the bottom end of a both hole cards straight flush on a paired board you clearly suck at poker.Or have X-ray vision.
Thank you. :club::D:D
PS: there was no bad beat jackpot but I got a free hat....villain got busted....gg Borgata.
lol