Well Tomorrow Is Going To Suck

well fcpers tomorrow is the day i start the VA bar exam. its two days and on about 28 subjects. i havent been around the forum much because i have been studying my *** off for it. but today i am not going to study because i figured hey if i hadnt learned it by now i am not going to learn it. so wish me luck because i dont really feel good about itWell anyway on to the topic for this post. As i was sitting here thinking about the bar i was thinking about what would happen if i didnt pass what i would do and stuff then i began to think about ways i use to make money in college by "prop" betting. i think the best prop bet i had was being able to smoke a cigerette in less then 35 seconds inhaling all the smoke. i think some of you on the forum may have seen it because i think i did it on the super bowl weekend. it was awesome because i would go to parties have no money, no beer and no smokes. so i would make the bet with some guy who hadnt seen me do it before and would always win. thats how i made a little bit of money, got beer and smokes while in collegeso anyway i was just wondering if any of the other fcpers have a talent or something they did in college as a prop bet to make money, because maybe that could be my plan B

smoke a cigerette in less then 35 seconds inhaling all the smoke.
I can't be the only one who wants to know how you did this.I used to play pool for beer/smoke money in college.
I can't be the only one who wants to know how you did this.
it was actually pretty tough and if i did it more than three times in a night i would have a sore throat and a bad cough in the morning. i dont think i could do it now with out getting a couple practices in first. i could probably still do it in less than 50 seconds though. i think my best was doing a newport in about 33 seconds because for some reason menthols were a lot harder to do. the funniest part was that if i was hanging out and asked someone for a drag of there cigarette they would say "yeah but you better not do one of those crazy 35 second drags"

I dropped out of college after a year, but when I was in high school I used to go to some different pool halls or at friends houses and do the same trick you should say. Most of you probably already know it but these guys would fall for it everytime. Put a ball by each pocket and then place the cue ball anywhere on the table. Then tell them they can't hit every ball in on the table without scratching. Then your normal person will make everyball and say give me my money, then you say what are you going to do with the cue ball. I about got into some fights over this, a couple of times the guy wouldn't pay. But hell this is one bet that is a lock to win.

I've held a bong hit in for 22 seconds. It was a 2 footer and I felt good afterwards. No it's not close to any records, but I thought I'd share.

I can do the 10 saltines in 60 seconds trick. I have sinus problems and a little extra phlem at my disposal. Right before I start consuming the saltines I give a little snort and get some phlem in my mouth which softens the saltines to where I can swallow them pretty easy. Yea its disgusting, but it gets me some extra cash if I want it. Ive been able to do as many as 12 a couple of times, but I was extra stuffed up those times.

I can do the 10 saltines in 60 seconds trick. I have sinus problems and a little extra phlem at my disposal. Right before I start consuming the saltines I give a little snort and get some phlem in my mouth which softens the saltines to where I can swallow them pretty easy. Yea its disgusting, but it gets me some extra cash if I want it. Ive been able to do as many as 12 a couple of times, but I was extra stuffed up those times.
Whats the saltines trick??? I dont get it.....

Yesterday I smoked a LaGloria Cubana series r #6 in less than 30 minutesAnyone that knows cigars knows this is really smoking away.Of course it was windy and I was outside playing golf, but still....Good luck with the bar? Question about lawyers: Do you sell your soul before or after you pass the bar?jk

Whats the saltines trick??? I dont get it.....
Try eating 10 Saltines in 60 seconds and see if you can do it. Some people can, but on over 90% of the people after the 3rd one all the saliva from your mouth is gone, making it extremely hard to eat
I've always wanted to try joining the 100 club. 100 shots of beer in 100 minutes. Doesn't sound that tough but I'm told it is.
It's called 'a century'. I've done a century plus an extra beer before pissing, so I'm guessing I have a massive bladder. Doing a century is only approx. 8 beer, but what screws people over is the air they suck in every time they do a shot. I've seen 280 pound men throw up half way through.
Try eating 10 Saltines in 60 seconds and see if you can do it. Some people can, but on over 90% of the people after the 3rd one all the saliva from your mouth is gone, making it extremely hard to eat
Gonna have to try this....... Thanks
I've always wanted to try joining the 100 club. 100 shots of beer in 100 minutes. Doesn't sound that tough but I'm told it is.
It's not very hard, really. We used to try and go as long as we could, every weekend. I don't even remember what my record is, because all 3 of us eventually blacked out.I had a few prop bets I'd use to make money in college. I trained myself to shoot freethrows hammered, so I had a few bets that I won time and time again involving the basketball court behind my house, and lots of booze. I also had a few beer-chugging horses I would back in chug-races. I'd scout people out, set up the contest, and take a cut of the winnings. I used to have all sorts of crazy prop bets I'd use to pick up a few extra bucks, or a few extra beers. I rarely lost, so people just stopped gambling with me. Wang
I've held a bong hit in for 22 seconds. It was a 2 footer and I felt good afterwards. No it's not close to any records, but I thought I'd share.
I was hanging out with a couple of buddies one day and we told this one guy that if he took a huge bong hit of tobacco we would buy him a pizza. He agreed so we took all the tobacco out of a cigarette and put it in the bong. He took probably one of the biggest bong hits I have ever seen and within a matter of minutes passed out. Yeah....the rest of us ate his pizza.