I know this has been covered before, so my apologies, but I can't find anything specifically relevant to my issue... with the change in the way rake is calculated on Absolute I think I might be better off going with UB.However, I have a UB account in my name that I haven't used in over 2 years. I emailed rakebreak to see if I could find a way around this, but they told me the best I could do would be to open an account in a "friend's" name - but only if I hadn't previously installed UB on my computer. The problem is, I downloaded UB to check my old account to see whether there was any money in there (there was, $1.08). Does anyone have any tips for how I can get around both of these problems and get an account with rakeback - or should I just open an account with AP - where I have never had an account or downloaded the software.By the way, I posted this in strat becaused I figured I would get some good responses from high volume players in here. Feel free to move it if I've placed it incorrectly.

also how has the rake on absolute changed? and how does it affect rake back ...haven't been playing poker in a while but when i do start back if i do ill be on absolute...so i would like to know