Am I Cool Enough To Fold Bottom Set Here?

Seat 1: UTG ($461)Seat 2: CO ($453.30)Seat 3: Button ($607)Seat 4: SB ($678.70)Seat 6: BB ($564.50)Reads:UTG is TAG, seemed pretty solid. (20% VPIP, 2.7AF)BB is looser (28% VPIP 1.5AF) PreFlop:Hero is on Button with [2c 2s]UTG raises to $16CO foldsHero calls $16SB calls $14BB calls $12*** FLOP *** [2h 9h Tc]SB checksBB bets $40UTG calls $40Hero raises to $185SB foldsBB raises to $548.50, and is all inUTG calls $405, and is all inHero...I don't usually fold sets, but this seemed like about the best chance of it being correct. Thoughts on a fold? Calling?

Seat 1: UTG ($461)Seat 2: CO ($453.30)Seat 3: Button ($607)Seat 4: SB ($678.70)Seat 6: BB ($564.50)Reads:UTG is TAG, seemed pretty solid. (20% VPIP, 2.7AF)BB is looser (28% VPIP 1.5AF) PreFlop:Hero is on Button with [2c 2s]UTG raises to $16CO foldsHero calls $16SB calls $14BB calls $12*** FLOP *** [2h 9h Tc]SB checksBB bets $40UTG calls $40Hero raises to $185SB foldsBB raises to $548.50, and is all inUTG calls $405, and is all inHero...I don't usually fold sets, but this seemed like about the best chance of it being correct. Thoughts on a fold? Calling?
interesting hand.both are aggressive players. the utg player is very aggressive which confuses me on his intial flop call.Few hands I see BB doing this lead with, that I would play similarily T9, Qh Jh, 7h 8h, Jh 8h.what makes this even sicker is the fact that you raise and get two shovels. I really believe that one guy is on a draw here or two pair and made a mistake, I would give a mistake maybe to BB by overplaying T9, or correctly showing with a big OESD + FD.If I fold it's cause of UTG action, not BB.that's all I got.FWIW UTG folds KK/AA/QQ/JJ here, instantly. he might be on the big draw, but with that AF he almost always raising up that draw on the flop. I'd def. lean towards 99 or TT for him.- Jordan
I can't UTG just smooth calling twice without a monster. I don't think I can fold because I lack disipline but I don't think you are ahead very often here.
I don't usually fold sets, but this seemed like about the best chance of it being correct. Thoughts on a fold? Calling?
If there weren't draws out there, I might find a fold. I think 222 is usually the best hand with this board.
I can't UTG just smooth calling twice
Is it actually possible to 'smooth call' allin? /shrugIn order for calling to be break even here you need to expand both opponents' ranges fairly wide (to include 8h7h/QhJh/KhQh/T9s/etc.).I think it's pretty close. I think folding is slightly better, but it can't be a big mistake to call.
Is it actually possible to 'smooth call' allin? /shrugIn order for calling to be break even here you need to expand both opponents' ranges fairly wide (to include 8h7h/QhJh/KhQh/T9s/etc.).I think it's pretty close. I think folding is slightly better, but it can't be a big mistake to call.
oops I thought UTG had the big stack

if there's a realistic time to fold a set on a non-fully coordinated board, this is it, i can't imagine a hand UTG has that isn't a set, possibly 7h8h or JhQh, but even if so, you aren't in great shape. Unless UTG misclicked, he's either a slight favourite or a gigantic favourite.

Man tough spot but I think I fold. Best case scenario is BB has like top two and UTG has nut flush draw, something like AK of hearts. Worst case scnario obviously has you drawing to one out with UTG flopping a set. Since UTG isnt a donkey I think we have to fold.

Pretty sick spot to be honest. I am not worried about the BB as he can have straight draws and 2 pair here often enough, however i am worried about UTG as TT and JJ make up a huge part of his range. Do we know what UTG does with AA here?I call with so much money in the pot and already 200 of our own stack in there, and i put it down to a cooler if we are beat. I just can't find a fold here for 300 odd dollar with botton set. Possible for 200bb total i may think about it for this this amount i sigh and stick it in.