Two Trips To 1/2 Nl Live

Friday I played for 7 hours and made 1400 dollars by NOT getting out drawn. eriously, noone hit their draws that night and sets, striaghts, 2 pair and even over pairs would win. Basiclly the best hands would win.Satauday I play for 12 hours and lose 500. I got hit by 5 1 outters, 3 gut shots hit against my sets, every kind of draw I had missed, then followed it up with getting 6-3 7 hands in a row and 3 hours of total card dead. My last hand I get AsKs and raise to 10. 1 caller, flop is AdAh8h. I go all in for 35 get called by 2h-3h. turn is a Qh river 3c. Capped my most boring session ever.All in all, I hate/love poker. FU variance.

Yup. Pocket 4s vs my 64 flop XX6 turn 4. A 2 FH's run down by quad's(one was 1 hole card away from the BB jackpot if the river was jack or lower I walk with 10k!) and the other two were people commenting on what they folded so i knew they were one outters.

I remember that magazine cover, I actually had it like a few years ago, back when Christina started to be a whore, woow those were good times
Better times was the video photo shoot =)